ADVERTISEMENT

The Audience Knew The Truth

All news is biased. Complete waste of time to watch any of them
Shills actors and propagandists. I’ve found two journalists to be reliable and that’s where I get ALL my news….and coffee. And gold.
Clayand-Buck-headshots.jpg

Considering CNN was Trump's go to in this election cycle, shouldn't y'all step in line?

Could it be the laughter was based on Trump's many rants about CNN? Those were funny.
You’re propagandized and lack the bandwidth to know it. But your own posts belie any claims to the contrary.

Reactions: jet812
Stop projecting. You think DEI and CRT are the same thing, you need to study up.
Stop it. You have no idea. I’ve forgotten more about dei and crt than you’ve ever learned Crt grew from critical legal studies and was part of both my graduate and law school education

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
Stop it. You have no idea. I’ve forgotten more about dei and crt than you’ve ever learned Crt grew from critical legal studies and was part of both my graduate and law school educations.
Outstanding. CRT is not being taught or pushed through public schools. DEI is part of the culture in a lot of public school, especially non-rural schools, and I see zero problem with its implementation so long as it doesn't hold other kids back.

Outstanding. CRT is not being taught or pushed through public schools. DEI is part of the culture in a lot of public school, especially non-rural schools, and I see zero problem with its implementation so long as it doesn't hold other kids back.
I already provided to you where it is and in what states. I’m not doing it again.

I already provided to you where it is and in what states. I’m not doing it again.
LOL you found a couple of charter schools, which are public schools in that they are free to families to attend, but cherry picking a couple of instances doesn't make it a pervasive problem.

Do better.

LOL you found a couple of charter schools, which are public schools in that they are free to families to attend, but cherry picking a couple of instances doesn't make it a pervasive problem.

Do better.
Don’t lie. They were state public school systems.

And you can’t do better. You’re transparent. You’re one of these vapid shallow thinkers who adopt some moral high ground by being “woke” without anything more than a cursory understanding of any topic that you garnered from your favorite source of left wing news.

You lack both the relevant experience and education for anything deeper so you resort to sound bites and lazy yelling at clouds memes.

I’d tell you to do better but you can’t.

They were talking about election coverage. How does not include Trump?
Yeah, and he remarked that CNN’s coverage was “fair and balanced”.

At which point the audience roared with laughter.

So your contention is that they were laughing at Trump because of comments he made about CNN, which they immediately connected to what Colbert was saying despite the fact that Colbert didn’t even mention him?

Are you insane?

Yeah, and he remarked that CNN’s coverage was “fair and balanced”.

At which point the audience roared with laughter.

So your contention is that they were laughing at Trump because of comments he made about CNN, which they immediately connected to what Colbert was saying despite the fact that Colbert didn’t even mention him?

Are you insane?
Not laughing at Trump. Laughing at all of it. Just how maligned the media is in general.

I really don't care.

Don’t lie. They were state public school systems.

And you can’t do better. You’re transparent. You’re one of these vapid shallow thinkers who adopt some moral high ground by being “woke” without anything more than a cursory understanding of any topic that you garnered from your favorite source of left wing news.

You lack both the relevant experience and education for anything deeper so you resort to sound bites and lazy yelling at clouds memes.

I’d tell you to do better but you can’t.
Stop projecting.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is a free board.

You have been a target.

You're not some great thinker working at a think tank. Your ego got in a bind, and you're rifling through the last dozen things that bothered you.
I could multitask a thousand things and respond to you in seconds off the top of my head. Why? Bc you are woefully uniformed and subscribe to caricature positions. Dispatched with summarily and in seconds.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
This is a free board.

You have been a target.

You're not some great thinker working at a think tank. Your ego got in a bind, and you're rifling through the last dozen things that bothered you.
I’ll give you a little advice. Stick to Jan 6. His abrasive behavior. Too old. All fine. But when you go to the border and other things botched by the Biden admin you come off as very unserious. Or just dumb.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I could multitask a thousand things and respond to you in seconds off the top of my head. Why? Bc you are woefully uniformed and subscribe to caricature positions. Dispatched with summarily and in seconds.
LOL

You had to look up caricature when I used it to describe you, and now you like it. Applying what you learn is a valuable life lesson.

I’ll give you a little advice. Stick to Jan 6. His abrasive behavior. Too old. All fine. But when you go to the border and other things botched by the Biden admin you come off as very unserious. Or just dumb.
Stick to Jan 6? I didn't bring it up.

I just wish you had a grasp of the facts. It would make this more interesting. It's mostly just been you rattling off tired rants over the last 3.5 years.

You one more left. I'll let you know when you get to it.

LOL

You had to look up caricature when I used it to describe you, and now you like it. Applying what you learn is a valuable life lesson.
You’re not saying anything again. Back to cloud memes. Tap out. I showed you arp. I showed you the border. I know more about crt and dei than you will ever know. Defunding and bail projects have been addressed. Go away

Not laughing at Trump. Laughing at all of it. Just how maligned the media is in general.

I really don't care.
But you specifically mentioned Trump. 😂

You are horribly infested with late stage TDS.

Also, everyone maligns the media because they are objectively awful. And they don’t even try to hide it. That’s why what Colbert said was so funny. Everyone knows it at this point.

You’re not saying anything again. Back to cloud memes. Tap out. I showed you arp. I showed you the border. I know more about crt and dei than you will ever know. Defunding and bail projects have been addressed. Go away
You haven't said anything this whole time. You're just ranting, stating things you didn't like.

I'd tell you to go away, but you weren't even present. The lights are but no one is home.

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT