ADVERTISEMENT

The Arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell is going to get interesting

Redneck-swimming-pool.jpg

Give him credit where credit's due. At least they are social distancing.

Might be an issue if he decides to dive into his 'pool'.

One of the more interesting ones.

Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death

Wow! Shot herself in the back of the head. Never heard of that before.
Arkansas. Where the impossible becomes possible.

Two cardinal sins,in case you were attempting to post this article as a POSITIVE endorsement of a looney conspiracy theory

#1 You apparently did not even read the article- just skipped to the lunacy THEY were exposing...

"This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids."

They then list the items in the CONSPIRACY THEORY, which your post seems to suggest YOU find PLAUSIBLE...

#2 comes with a Friendly suggestion"- check with snopes BEFORE posting debunked theories. The entry for THIS one dates all the way back to 1998...

First let's examine the play book for "suspicous deaths tied to someone", in this case Clinton... You seem to follow it pretty well...

• List every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn’t matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject’s life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone will be to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they’ll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of people such as Bill Clinton’s mother’s chiropractor.
  • Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as “mysterious.” All accidental deaths are to be labelled “suspicious,” even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase “ruled a suicide” to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a “mysterious death” theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that “no autopsy was allowed.” Make liberal use of words such as ‘allegedly’ and ‘supposedly’ to dismiss facts you can’t support or contradict with hard evidence.
  • Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don’t have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe “can’t be explained.”
This one seems to me a BIGGIE...
  • If the data doesn’t fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don’t have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Bill Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), walked around unscathed while dozens of bit players were supposedly bumped off. It’s inconvenient for you, so don’t mention it.
Hmmm- in your follow up you posted

"Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death

Wow! Shot herself in the back of the head. Never heard of that before."

Let's examine... Reportedly had an affair with Clinton = Any unexplained death can automatically be attributed to President Clinton by inventing a connection between him and the victim.

Reportedly? According to who?

"At the time of Susan Coleman’s suicide, Bill Clinton was her law professor. In 1992 an overzealous supporter of George Bush hired investigators to probe this girl’s 1977 suicide, and they found no evidence that she and Clinton had an affair. It was an old rumor and a baseless one, and even a determined attempt at muckraking turned up nothing to substantiate it.

You really followed the playbook here...

"Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide." It looks like you were quoting from the actual conspiracy theory, but decided not to use quotes. Were you TRYING to take CREDIT for this lunacy?

"This laundry list of deaths always refers to someone taking his life as “ruled a suicide,” thus implying another conclusion of equal likelihood was capriciously dismissed by someone who had the power to do so."

You might want to pay attention to THIS, before posting your next conspiracy theory...

"From here on, read “ruled a suicide” as “an investigation was carried out and arrived at this ruling as the only reasonable conclusion.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

You are the hardest working selective apologist on the boards.

So Price Andrew, Slick Willy, the Orange man, Les Wexler, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson and "employees 1,2 and 3" among others are all a little nervous here.

Depending on your bias, feel free to remove "your guy" from this list. As expected, some have already twisted themselves into pretzels doing so.

So Price Andrew, Slick Willy, the Orange man, Les Wexler, George Mitchell, Bill Richardson and "employees 1,2 and 3" among others are all a little nervous here.

Depending on your bias, feel free to remove "your guy" from this list. As expected, some have already twisted themselves into pretzels doing so.

Can you share the posts you're basing this on? I haven't seen anyone defend Clinton or anyone else on the left who may be involved in this, I've only seen the opposite with people saying that the allegations should be investigated and everyone involved should go down for it if true.

I could care less what party or who they are. Hope they all go down.

Last edited:
Two cardinal sins,in case you were attempting to post this article as a POSITIVE endorsement of a looney conspiracy theory

#1 You apparently did not even read the article- just skipped to the lunacy THEY were exposing...

"This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids."

They then list the items in the CONSPIRACY THEORY, which your post seems to suggest YOU find PLAUSIBLE...

#2 comes with a Friendly suggestion"- check with snopes BEFORE posting debunked theories. The entry for THIS one dates all the way back to 1998...

First let's examine the play book for "suspicous deaths tied to someone", in this case Clinton... You seem to follow it pretty well...

• List every dead person with even the most tenuous of connections to your subject. It doesn’t matter how these people died, or how tangential they were to your subject’s life. The longer the list, the more impressive it looks and the less likely anyone will be to challenge it. By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they’ll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of people such as Bill Clinton’s mother’s chiropractor.
  • Play word games. Make sure every death is presented as “mysterious.” All accidental deaths are to be labelled “suspicious,” even though by definition accidents occur when something unexpected goes wrong. Every self-inflicted death discussed must include the phrase “ruled a suicide” to imply just the opposite. When an autopsy contradicts a “mysterious death” theory, dispute it; when none was performed because none was needed, claim that “no autopsy was allowed.” Make liberal use of words such as ‘allegedly’ and ‘supposedly’ to dismiss facts you can’t support or contradict with hard evidence.
  • Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don’t have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe “can’t be explained.”
This one seems to me a BIGGIE...
  • If the data doesn’t fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don’t have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Bill Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), walked around unscathed while dozens of bit players were supposedly bumped off. It’s inconvenient for you, so don’t mention it.
Hmmm- in your follow up you posted

"Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death

Wow! Shot herself in the back of the head. Never heard of that before."

Let's examine... Reportedly had an affair with Clinton = Any unexplained death can automatically be attributed to President Clinton by inventing a connection between him and the victim.

Reportedly? According to who?

"At the time of Susan Coleman’s suicide, Bill Clinton was her law professor. In 1992 an overzealous supporter of George Bush hired investigators to probe this girl’s 1977 suicide, and they found no evidence that she and Clinton had an affair. It was an old rumor and a baseless one, and even a determined attempt at muckraking turned up nothing to substantiate it.

You really followed the playbook here...

"Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide." It looks like you were quoting from the actual conspiracy theory, but decided not to use quotes. Were you TRYING to take CREDIT for this lunacy?

"This laundry list of deaths always refers to someone taking his life as “ruled a suicide,” thus implying another conclusion of equal likelihood was capriciously dismissed by someone who had the power to do so."

You might want to pay attention to THIS, before posting your next conspiracy theory...

"From here on, read “ruled a suicide” as “an investigation was carried out and arrived at this ruling as the only reasonable conclusion.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Great post. I appreciate the detailed analysis- it’s very helpful.

A few observations.

It’s essentially impossible to prove a negative. Which is how baseless conspiracy theories ALWAYS frame things.

Here’s how the pattern happens. It’s basically create a rabbit hole, and once you’ve gone down it and exposed it as fruitless, create another rabbit hole. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

You control the narrative, and over time, the sheer volume of nonsense makes it APPEAR as if something that absolutely isn’t true COULD be true, or in the case of a closed media ecosystem, ends up BEING true. Repeat something enough times, and you can convince yourself of almost anything. Especially when you view “the other side” as evil.

Incidentally, Trump is an absolute MASTER at this type of stuff. Again, It’s create a scenario out of whole cloth, amplify it until it sounds true, which ultimately persuades everyone on your team to agree that it IS true.

However, Trump didn’t create this stuff. The Russians actually created it, and the right wing media in the states mastered it. Trump merely took advantage of what they created. And He even took it a step further, by creating multiple false stories at the same time. It essentially starves out truth from having any real chance at overcoming the nonsense.

Like Adam Savage of mythbusters fame (the TV show) once said- “I reject your reality, and substitute my own!”

2A.
And before anyone says that the Mueller probe is an example of this pattern, it’s absolutely not. That probe was extremely limited in its scope, and was obstructed every step of the way. Innocent people don’t lie and cover for literally well over a hundred(!) contacts/meetings with a hostile foreign power that was proven to have committed real election interference against the US. And, It was done for the sole benefit of the administration that lied about all of the contacts.

And if that wasn’t enough, apparently most of its tentacles were either shut down or will be shut down by Mr. William Barr. The botched replacement of the SDNY head being the latest example.

So, no. Not the same. In any way.

The problem with conspiracy theories, especially ones that claim that dozens of MURDERS happened because of the Clintons, is that many, many people would have to keep their mouth shut. For DECADES.

Ever heard of the prisoner’s dilemma?

That is exactly why multi-decade, multiple person conspiracy theories are literally ALWAYS BS. They’re SOLELY created/designed & executed to tear down “the other side”. They literally serve no other legitimate purpose. The “Clinton murder scandal” is a textbook example.

The ONLY way an actual conspiracy holds up is when you have a group like the mafia- and even that doesn’t hold true anymore.

Now, if there’s actual real evidence (not conjecture), then I’m all for evaluating it. I’m always curious about other’s beliefs, and how they formed them.

However, I’m not interested in examining recycled crap that has been disproven. Multiple times, in the case of the Clinton stuff. it always amazes me that this stuff still has life.

*** BTW, I am FAR from a Clinton fan. My loyalty to either of them was that I felt they were the better option for president at the time. Nothing more. Their actual policies are far too center-right or even right for my personal tastes. I’d defend Calling out conspiracy theories like this if they were aimed at someone like George W. Bush. Someone I could never vote for, unless he was running against someone like Donald Trump, of course, and the meteor wasn’t coming anytime soon.

Cosmicpuke? How non biased and independent thinking of you. Sounds a lot like Trump to me.

As you of all posters should be aware: with me...you get what you give. Call names...get names. Give respect...get respect.

Shocking though, that you worked this into a trump mention...if I posted a cookie recipe how long would it take you to twist it into a trump meltdown?

One - trick - pony

What incentive would she have to talk? They wouldn't actually cut her some sweetheart deal given all she's reportedly done right?

What incentive would she have to talk? They wouldn't actually cut her some sweetheart deal given all she's reportedly done right?

Given the names attached...they might.

That said, as the persons of interest come from both ends of the political spectrum, they all may be left alone in order to protect some.

As you of all posters should be aware: with me...you get what you give. Call names...get names. Give respect...get respect.

Shocking though, that you worked this into a trump mention...if I posted a cookie recipe how long would it take you to twist it into a trump meltdown?

One - trick - pony
Thought you had me on ignore, Mr. Independent Thinker , Non Partisan?

Thought you had me on ignore, Mr. Independent Thinker , Non Partisan?

I did

Do you think trump made me set you free?
Or was it trump that made me put you in timeout in the first place?
Miserably hot and muggy today...trump is such an ass for doing this. right?
The house not opening this fall? Damn that trump.
Oh, it might be? Damn that trump

Tell us what you think about trump
Biden will be launching his campaign soon, tell us about his platform...or just tell us yet again how trump F'd up the virus response.

Chocolate chip cookies are yummy...unless trump like them then they evil.

Biden has some interesting thoughts on...oh...sorry...my bad Zekey...Please tell us more about how bad trump is

After that,,,please post about trump.

TIA

I did

Do you think trump made me set you free?
Or was it trump that made me put you in timeout in the first place?
Miserably hot and muggy today...trump is such an ass for doing this. right?
The house not opening this fall? Damn that trump.
Oh, it might be? Damn that trump

Tell us what you think about trump
Biden will be launching his campaign soon, tell us about his platform...or just tell us yet again how trump F'd up the virus response.

Chocolate chip cookies are yummy...unless trump like them then they evil.

Biden has some interesting thoughts on...oh...sorry...my bad Zekey...Please tell us more about how bad trump is

After that,,,please post about trump.

TIA
Blah blah blah. Very entertaining, as always.

Reactions: Bill4411

Playing dumb but yet still managed to blurt out that he clearly went to PeadoLand© on multiple occasions.

Preparing the ground for another stone-wall pardon?

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT