ADVERTISEMENT

That Noter Dame is in the CFP is a joke. Nt

IU is better now than the Irish! Our defense is especially! Im not a hater of ND, but I cant stand Kelly! Kinda wish theyd get blown out so Kelly can get fired!

Reactions: red hornet
Are you kidding me? Saban is the most crooked coach there is! I will never root for them scumbags!

I have zero beef with Saban. I'd rather Bama win it every year if it prevents Clemson or ND from ever winning.

my main beef with ND is that they are always blatantly overrated and are obviously going to flop in any meaningful game.
If they were actually good enough to even have a chance to win it, it’s definitely a lesser evil, that’s just not likely.
The depressing thing isn’t that ND might win, it’s that they get a “chance” when they clearly don’t deserve it

my main beef with ND is that they are always blatantly overrated and are obviously going to flop in any meaningful game.
If they were actually good enough to even have a chance to win it, it’s definitely a lesser evil, that’s just not likely.
The depressing thing isn’t that ND might win, it’s that they get a “chance” when they clearly don’t deserve it

They get a chance because they play a garbage schedule every year and the committee keeps falling for the hoax. If they played in the B1G or the SEC they'd never sniff the playoffs.

That's why ND has a perfect chance to make the playoffs being in the ACC. Its schedule strength was 57th and three opponents were 96th Georgia Tech, Syracuse at 101 and Duke at 104. The lowest B1G team was Illinois at 91 and our strength of schedule was 18th,

And who do you put in over them?

aTm lost to Bama by 28. Cincy? Maybe, but they didn't finish off versus UGA. Who lost by 17 to Bama BTW. Oklahoma with their two losses? They get drilled every year in the CFP as well.

The truth is that there is a LARGE talent gap between Bama, Clemson and on a given year O$U or LSU. It has proven that way the last 5-6 years.

I mean Clemson beat the snot out of them in the ACC championship. That should have knocked ND out of the CFP.
It's the same old story every year - - the CFP selection committee protects their favored teams. UF dropping only one spot in the rankings after losing to LSU is a case in point. Another is ND not falling from the Top 4 after getting dismantled by Clemson in Charlotte.

ND is, once again, shitting the bed in a big post-season game - - further proof that they didn't belong.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
Hater gonna hate.

Who would you put in ahead of them?

They split with Clemson.
They split with Clemson. That is correct. But they won, at home, in OT, with Clemson missing several key pieces. Both teams at full strength was a game that saw ND get completely boat raced. It was never a game.

ND had 2 good wins, and beat a bunch of really bad teams.

Saban is crooked? I've never heard anything about him being crooked. What am I forgetting?

Saban is crooked? I've never heard anything about him being crooked. What am I forgetting?
How about some proof of what you are talking about? I'm not a Saban fan, but he has never had a reputation of being crooked.

How about some proof of what you are talking about? I'm not a Saban fan, but he has never had a reputation of being crooked.
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. Mine is he is following John Wooden's and Sam Gilbert's playbook. It doesn't take much research to form an opinion.

I switched over to the Westminster Dog Show (for a dose of excitement and suspense) at halftime... What was the final score...??? ((notice I didn't have to ask who won 😉))

While you're filling in the blanks for me... Who won the Citrus...? I dosed off after the 1st quarter and (this is actually true) have yet to see a score on the scroller...

To the surprise of nobody (except ND homers and the idiots on the CFP committee) the Irish got destroyed.

The way the games are going, the ACC looks like hot garbage. It's not unreasonable to say IU deserved the spot ND got.

Watching the Irish embarrass themselves is step 1 of a complete day. Seeing the Buckeyes get bitch slapped later will round it out.
I really don't get the hatred of Ohio State. By putting Ohio State at the number 11 position he is mocking every team in the Big Ten. He had to be gracious after the game because Ohio state was obviously the better team. But if they had beaten Ohio State it would have been smirks in the locker room and saying wow the rest of that conference must really suck.

I really don't get the hatred of Ohio State. By putting Ohio State at the number 11 position he is mocking every team in the Big Ten. He had to be gracious after the game because Ohio state was obviously the better team. But if they had beaten Ohio State it would have been smirks in the locker room and saying wow the rest of that conference must really suck.
I was rooting for OSU. It wasnt my intention going in but with Dabo running his mouth and with the CFP disrespect of us and the B1G.....

I don't dislike the team, players or even the school. It's the arrogant, idiotic fans I despise.

ADVERTISEMENT