ADVERTISEMENT

That is one cool ship @Aloha Hoosier

It’s a joke, Sally. You know…..ha ha?

Lighten up.

Also, no one mentioned MAGA’s.
MAGAs are on a mission to denigrate the military in recent years by pointing to rare silly things and implying the entire military of a more than 2 million is like these silly things. Though moonbats point out different silly things, moonbats and wingnut MAGAs are effectively both into denigrating the military.

I’m sure you would not. That’s very dumb. It’s also funny you think you’d ever have a chance to fly any military aircraft.
Not true. I have watched Top Gun: Maverick twice and have 20/20 vision, I am also very flexible and could do well in confined spaces for long periods of time.

These pre-qualifications would make me an excellent Naval Aviator with the proper training. That said, I have already watched Top Gun: Maverick twice as I mentioned. So I am well ahead of the learning curve wrt to training.

Not true. I have watched Top Gun: Maverick twice and have 20/20 vision, I am also very flexible and could do well in confined spaces for long periods of time.

These pre-qualifications would make me an excellent Naval Aviator with the proper training. That said, I have already watched Top Gun: Maverick twice as I mentioned. So I am well ahead of the learning curve wrt to training.
OK. That’s funny.

Any sensitivity training? That moves you up the time line. It appears you're 2 weeks of training, from downing a multi million $ aircraft.
Yours... hahhaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT