ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks

And it is not owned by UK!

Isn't it getting a multi-million dollar reno?
I believe you're right. As far as I know, Rupp is owned by the Civic Center Corporation and UK has a long-term lease to use it. At least that's the way it used to be. But what is the importance of that? It seems to me it is a way for IU fans to feel superior without having to put a superior product on the basketball court.

I got it straight from a UK alum that he was given the opportunity to make $ handshakes at events...guess he was lying...that guy geez

I want the facilities, real student athletes, unsoiled reputation and the results.

You are willing to settle for compromised programs...I have higher expectations than you.
No you have lower expectations and a false sense of moral superiority that comes from your arrogance.

I believe you're right. As far as I know, Rupp is owned by the Civic Center Corporation and UK has a long-term lease to use it. At least that's the way it used to be. But what is the importance of that? It seems to me it is a way for IU fans to feel superior without having to put a superior product on the basketball court.

Past time for you to hit the bricks. Your act is so lame I think you’re even starting to bore yourself on here at this point. Better haul ass back down to Rupp’s Rafters. If you wanna send one of the other mental midgets over, that’s fine. We’ll play with them for awhile until we get bored and tell them to **** off too. Clearly, there are enough homegrown trolls on here already that we shouldn’t have to constantly deal with @ssholes like you...

Reactions: CriticArisen
Thanks for setting the record straight, here's some truth for you. Your coach chickened out of playing IU at home because he knew IU would spank your team of professionals and end the winning streak UK had going at the time.

And yes, this site does let people from other schools post, not like dumpster site UK and PU have who ban people just because the have the word Hoosier in their handle.

I post on rafters all the time. I have over 1,000 likes

You folks banned RunninRitchie.

I post on rafters all the time. I have over 1,000 likes

You folks banned RunninRitchie.
Give me a friggin break. Ritchie wanted banned. Posting all that childish crap. He covets being removed from rival sites so he can go back to rafters and spew his “knowledge “ and you idiots spoon it right in. GTFO! Oh and take feepee with you!

I never claimed UK has never cheated. I do maintain, though, they haven't cheated since Cal has been here. Back in the day, UK, like most other major programs, found ways to get money to recruits and players. Whether or not IU was one of those programs, I can't say, because I don't know. Saying a program cheats because you believe it and want it to be true doesn't make it true.
Everyone around Lexington said the same thing back then. Everyone does it. I told them they were very wrong. The widespread cheating in Lexington spanned generations. I was amazed UK fans were bragging about cheating. When they got caught, people said someone planted the money in the box shipped to Chris Mills and the cheating stories stopped.

Reactions: 76-1

No importance at all and I did not say it was important or in any way insinuate that it made IU superior so quit assuming things and quit putting words in my mouth.

It is just an interesting fact and I would think an anomaly in college basketball.

I met a street person one time that said his name was 49 and that he was in telepathic communication with John Lennon. It was the truth as he knew it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RBB89
Everyone around Lexington said the same thing back then. Everyone does it. I told them they were very wrong. The widespread cheating in Lexington spanned generations. I was amazed UK fans were bragging about cheating. When they got caught, people said someone planted the money in the box shipped to Chris Mills and the cheating stories stopped.
Kelvin Sampson
Kenny Johnson
Chuck Martin

You heard of any of these?

Saying something is true, and really wanting to believe something is true, doesn't make it true.

Well, I will tell you for a fact I never posted at the UK site but I went there one night to read a post and the message I got was that I was blacklisted. I have no reason to make stuff up, but I'm not a self-proclaimed "truthteller" either. :D

Is that a serious question?

I love how this board hates Calipari but loves his former assistants. So irrational.
Don’t hate Cal; we’ve been thru this before.

You were the one say those 3 were cheaters. So . . . why not elaborate?

Where did I say that?
IUbud said this:

You then said this:
Kelvin Sampson
Kenny Johnson
Chuck Martin

Clearly insinuating those 3 cheated in some fashion. So, again, please elaborate.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
No you have lower expectations and a false sense of moral superiority that comes from your arrogance.

You continue to be delusional and bitter.

When is this new player coming that you announced last week?

Kelvin Sampson
Kenny Johnson
Chuck Martin

Elaborate

And when is the new player you bragged about having inside info on going to show up? Just more false predictions on your part?

lol Let me preface my ignorant self servicing post by sucking up to the moderators in hopes that they are tricked into not seeing this post as a bait and switch. Give me a break.

Again... read slower.
That is what you INITIALLY said. Which is what raised the question about the “new” player. Most people (at least anyone who follows IU basketball closely) were aware chances were highly likely Smith was moving in, so your “scoop” was anything but.

Again, you gonna tell us how Sampson, KJ & Martin were cheaters?

That is what you INITIALLY said. Which is what raised the question about the “new” player. Most people (at least anyone who follows IU basketball closely) were aware chances were highly likely Smith was moving in, so your “scoop” was anything but.

Again, you gonna tell us how Sampson, KJ & Martin were cheaters?
It was not well known at all. The team was shocked. Everyone knows after the fact. You didn’t have a clue that day.

Google is your friend. Google Kenny Johnson and see what comes up. Sampson was banned from the NCAA. This is basic stuff.

It was not well known at all. The team was shocked. Everyone knows after the fact. You didn’t have a clue that day.

Google is your friend. Google Kenny Johnson and see what comes up. Sampson was banned from the NCAA. This is basic stuff.

Well known? It was among those that knew those involved in the program.

Team was shocked? Uh-huh . . . :rolleyes:

You can use Google same as I - and, since you're the one that made the claim, it's on you to produce. So let's hear it.

Reactions: Al Bino

I think you nailed it. It was good Intel and it was in advance. I tip my hat.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: fpeaugh
Well known? It was among those that knew those involved in the program.

Team was shocked? Uh-huh . . . :rolleyes:

You can use Google same as I - and, since you're the one that made the claim, it's on you to produce. So let's hear it.
Are you going to ask me to produce proof that the world isn’t flat next? Or do I have to prove 2+2=4?

Are you going to ask me to produce proof that the world isn’t flat next? Or do I have to prove 2+2=4?
No.

Just asking you to back up your claims. You insinuated they were cheaters. Without anything of substance to back it up, it’s only your opinion - which really isn’t worth much.

So what were they guilty of - or at the very least accused of? KS we know too many phone calls (oh, the shame :eek: ); what transgressions did KJ and Martin commit?

You are delusional
I know you are, but what am I? Never mind, I'm going. But before I do, let me say that I truly believe that if the current NCAA investigations put an end to the major basketball programs paying the best players to attend, that UK will once again dominate recruiting the way it did from 2010 to 2015. And that is because no other school can match the combination of our brand and Cal's attractiveness to players wanting to play in the NBA as soon as they possibly can.

Since our 2012 championship was two years after he got here, I predict the next one will be in 2022, two years after college basketball recruiting is reset in 2020. Good night and good basketball to everyone.

IUbud said this:

You then said this:

Clearly insinuating those 3 cheated in some fashion. So, again, please elaborate.
I don't believe Kenny Walker owned a helicopter while in college. If this transportation was provided by a booster or dinner paid for by a booster, it was a violation.

Richard Madison was underage, being bought food and drinks. in a nightclub off campus. If it was in a home or he paid for his own food, it wouldn't have been a violation. We watched. He never touched his wallet.

Someone left Jim Masters' cash in the locker room while the game was being played. Since they don't let just anyone into a locker room, you would expect they had ties to UK.

Only a pUKe supporter would want to ignore obvious violations.

Moving the goalposts?
Nope.

You insinuated they were cheaters - but give evidence of something on KJ after he left IU.

Besides illegal phone calls (again, oh the shame :eek: ), name ONE thing any of them did while at Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT