ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you lefties

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
How silly of me to think we could have an inspiring thread about a high point in our history and one we celebrate today without you guys taking us down the Trump shitstorm path. And I'm looking at the mod who has conniption When anyone strays from an OP.

Just so we are clear. I voted Trump and I'd do it again. Enforcing our "broken" immigration laws, rolling back regulatory minutiae, reducing the power and reach of the executive branch, the VA Accountability Act, LNG exports, Keystone and Dakota Access, letting the military be the military, and Gorsuch are all positives that we would never have with Hillary. Just these things are worth my vote but there is and will be more. Dumbass Tweets and CNN GIf's will be shortly forgotten and don't really matter, but they are obviously the heart of the left's case against Trump on this board.

How silly of me to think we could have an inspiring thread about a high point in our history and one we celebrate today without you guys taking us down the Trump shitstorm path. And I'm looking at the mod who has conniption When anyone strays from an OP.

Just so we are clear. I voted Trump and I'd do it again. Enforcing our "broken" immigration laws, rolling back regulatory minutiae, reducing the power and reach of the executive branch, the VA Accountability Act, LNG exports, Keystone and Dakota Access, letting the military be the military, and Gorsuch are all positives that we would never have with Hillary. Just these things are worth my vote but there is and will be more. Dumbass Tweets and CNN GIf's will be shortly forgotten and don't really matter, but they are obviously the heart of the left's case against Trump on this board.
Wait. What? You mean someone hijacked your thread and took it in a direction you didn't intend? Somewhere completely orthogonal to your point? Wow! That must really suck. When does it ever happen that some lazy asshole dishonestly hijacks a thread here?

I'm deeply outraged and offended, as undoubtedly you've been in all the threads you've effectively hijacked to Cuba.

in other words, you voted more and more power to the moneyed interests and multinationals, at the expense of the common working man. (as if that wasn't the goal of both party's candidate).

as for the founding fathers, no doubt their slaves were huge fans of the founding fathers' embrace of freedom, equality, and God's inalienable rights for all.

Last edited:

LOL. Anyone other than you, this might carry some weight. But from you, it's just plain funny.

LOL. Anyone other than you, this might carry some weight. But from you, it's just plain funny.

The real funny thing is that you seldom discuss the policy direction of the Trump administration (I think Paris is the sole exception) but instead focus on his buffoonery which really hasn't changed much. I like the beginnings of the diminution of the administrative state and think that is important. I think acting like a CIC instead of micromanaging drone targets is important. I think immigration law enforcement of the laws as written is important instead of treating them as we wish they are written. Instead all we get CNN and Russian nothingburger stories to talk about on this forum.

Last edited:

Just so we are clear. I voted Trump and I'd do it again. Enforcing our "broken" immigration laws, rolling back regulatory minutiae, reducing the power and reach of the executive branch, the VA Accountability Act, LNG exports, Keystone and Dakota Access, letting the military be the military, and Gorsuch are all positives that we would never have with Hillary. Just these things are worth my vote but there is and will be more. Dumbass Tweets and CNN GIf's will be shortly forgotten and don't really matter, but they are obviously the heart of the left's case against Trump on this board.[/QUOT

LOL....a discussion with an ignoramus is not possible.

Lol. Letting the military be the military? What does that mean? Better yet: what do you think that means?

Lol. Letting the military be the military? What does that mean? Better yet: what do you think that means?

It means commanders not micromanaging subordinates especially in those skills and areas the commanders have no training or knowledge of.

It means commanders not micromanaging subordinates especially in those skills and areas the commanders have no training or knowledge of.
Oh so he's going to make that happen? How? Why do you believe this will happen? Did Facebook tell you?

Oh so he's going to make that happen? How? Why do you believe this will happen? Did Facebook tell you?

Replacing Ash Carter with Jim Mattis is an excellent start. Trump's predecessor burned through 3 secdefs with White House excessive meddling. So anything will be an improvement.

LOL look at the Algonquin Roundtable that liked this post.

You've turned into a complete parody of yourself.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
The real funny thing is that you seldom discuss the policy direction of the Trump administration (I think Paris is the sole exception) but instead focus on his buffoonery which really hasn't changed much. I like the beginnings of the diminution of the administrative state and think that is important. I think acting like a CIC instead of micromanaging drone targets is important. I think immigration law enforcement of the laws as written is important instead of treating them as we wish they are written. Instead all we get CNN and Russian nothingburger stories to talk about on this forum.
Policy? What policy? He doesn't do anything.

He certainly doesn't act like a commander in chief either.

Replacing Ash Carter with Jim Mattis is an excellent start. Trump's predecessor burned through 3 secdefs with White House excessive meddling. So anything will be an improvement.
So you admit that you were just throwing out infantile buzzword phrases?

ADVERTISEMENT