ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Justin Smith!

Congrats on graduation and good luck a very bright future.
Really, graduating in 3 yrs from the Kelly school. Not too shabby. I wish Smith the best of luck on and off the court. I hope he never plays against IU next season. I was scared to death when Curtis Jones showed up last season.

Really, graduating in 3 yrs from the Kelly school. Not too shabby. I wish Smith the best of luck on and off the court. I hope he never plays against IU next season. I was scared to death when Curtis Jones showed up last season.

I hope we play him, if it isn’t a business class, Justin won’t excel.

Reactions: Lucy01
Like you know if he was not trying his hardest - lol. So let's go with your tainted view. That means we have a coach that lies to us and plays players that don't try their hardest and gives them the most minutes.

Like you know if he was not trying his hardest - lol. So let's go with your tainted view. That means we have a coach that lies to us and plays players that don't try their hardest and gives them the most minutes.

I promise you Justin didn’t try his hardest. I have been closer than Archie to Justin numerous times when he is playing. I have heard Justin tell a friend of mine to shit the **** up when he told him to hustle. He pouted multiple Times During the games and did not get back on defense. Jogging. No denying it and he definitely did not give 100% of his effort all the time. It’s not a debate, it’s a fact.

Reactions: Lucy01
I would love for him to go to MSU. Love it. He doesn’t try his hardest at basketball, those players won’t ever win.

That wasn't the point. You said he wouldn't excel at anything other than business. He excelled when he played Michigan State.

As you say, that's a fact.

That wasn't the point. You said he wouldn't excel at anything other than business. He excelled when he played Michigan State.

As you say, that's a fact.

oh, didn’t get that. My bad. Ya he had several good games. Several horrible ones too. Overall, I am confident his departure will benefit the team.

I promise you Justin didn’t try his hardest. I have been closer than Archie to Justin numerous times when he is playing. I have heard Justin tell a friend of mine to shit the **** up when he told him to hustle. He pouted multiple Times During the games and did not get back on defense. Jogging. No denying it and he definitely did not give 100% of his effort all the time. It’s not a debate, it’s a fact.
BS

ADVERTISEMENT