ADVERTISEMENT

Thai boxing for all – women in the ring

Reminds me of the advice I gave to my two sons and I will give to my 2 grandsons someday. "You can probably (not saying they should do it) beat up 98% of the women of the world. The key is to stay away from the 2 % you can't".
Wow, that might be the dumbest thing I've seen you post. Hell of an achievement, well done!

I want you to confront a woman who can beat you up. Go ahead and do it because you are the smart one.
...you just keep on talking/typing don't you? I'm sure you think you're being funny, but you have such awful judgement about what and how you say things... and you're supposed to be a pastor for goodness sake. You want to give your offspring good advice for how to treat people: stick with the Golden Rule and leave it at that.

...you just keep on talking/typing don't you? I'm sure you think you're being funny, but you have such awful judgement about what and how you say things... and you're supposed to be a pastor for goodness sake. You want to give your offspring good advice for how to treat people: stick with the Golden Rule and leave it at that.
Friend, I did say it to my sons. But it wasn't like I sat them down, turned the tv down low, and spoke to them in a serious serious voice. Come on Man!

I want you to confront a woman who can beat you up. Go ahead and do it because you are the smart one.
Let me explain something to you Padre...I would never and have never in my life "confronted" a woman. That's why I found your statement to be so ridiculous....especially coming from a "man of the cloth" such as yourself.

What I can tell you is I've had no problem in my life confronting men that should be able to beat my ass.

Let me explain something to you Padre...I would never and have never in my life "confronted" a woman. That's why I found your statement to be so ridiculous....especially coming from a "man of the cloth" such as yourself.

What I can tell you is I've had no problem in my life confronting men that should be able to beat my ass.
What if the tougher woman in that 2% confronts you? See, you should have just stayed away from her in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT