ADVERTISEMENT

TGIF

largemouth

All-American
Feb 3, 2004
W252-0.jpg

Isn't there some rules in the US Flag Code that says that you can not use the flag as part of apparel? She should take that off immediately to avoid getting into trouble!

Obviously whoever picked the posting shot for that video knows a thing or 2 about good form for ab exercises. When I was watching, I thought she didn't hold her legs in the air nearly long enough for maximum enjoyment... I mean effectiveness.
Oh? I didn't noticed it. I was very distracted by the cheap looking (shower) curtain they were using in the back. I thought it detracted from the credibility of the instructor's primary purpose.
I will look closer regarding the legs later.

Isn't there some rules in the US Flag Code that says that you can not use the flag as part of apparel? She should take that off immediately to avoid getting into trouble!
4 US Code Section 8 says it is . . . but most flag clothing isn't made out of flags per se anyway. Besides, old SCOTUS cases regarding flag desecration indicate that the 1st Amendment's free speech protections probably would prevent prosecution of flag clothing . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT