ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fans are worse than UK fans

Dec 26, 2003
You’re seeing why right now. They are mostly inbred hillbillies, and while I know you hate us, they are a whole different level of ass clowns.

Lol no. Anyone who has ever been on coRUPPt rafters knows this is false. To be a Ky jelly fan is to be an inbred syphillitic sister ****er.

Not true, most of us just pick in good fun. If you're looking for asshole rednecks head to Athens! Nothing like grown men barking at you. F#%$ those guys. Great game btw and best luck next year!

UGA fans have an Ohio State mouth and Vanderbilt trophy case!

Go Vols

Last edited:
I’m so lost ITT? Seriously, who are hillbillies? KY or UT? I’m so confused.

Ok, I could see perhaps giving him an extension of a few years w/ a moderate pay raise but 7 years at $3.9mm per season after not having beaten a bowl team (if I understood other posters correctly) or a team w/ a record above .500?? Are you serious? That is Glass's last hurrah. Well done, Freddie, well done.

Anybody south of the Ohio River.

Haha, I honestly was told once.. Anyone south of I-70 but today I agree with you!!

You’re seeing why right now. They are mostly inbred hillbillies, and while I know you hate us, they are a whole different level of ass clowns.
I think you're right. I've spent an hour banning and deleting the most juvenile crap I can recall seeing, and I've been here since the Kevin Frank days. Now that it's past their bed-time I expect things to slow down. Sheesh.

Went to the game. Had some UT fans sitting around us, and all except one were fun and good sports. From what I saw, they compare favorably against the Purdue, Wisconsin, and Ohio State fan bases.

The level of beta to come to a rivals home board and post this should be staggering. But you’re a kentucky fan and we own your mind, so I get it.

As for the game, I was impressed with IU’s defensive gameplan, and surprised w the back 7 speed. We’ve been a bad red zone team all year (JG) and you certainly used that to your advantage. IU was a different squad then the Big west teams we raced in our last three bowls. I expect you’ll be back in a florida bowl soon.

Worse than UK fans? I take offense at this. I'm sure there is an ass in every fan base but I stay as far away from that crowd as I can. Most all of Tenn fans I know are class acts and respectful of the opposing fan base.

Reactions: TaylorMadeR7Vol
Absolutely. This insult, coming from a state who’s greatest tourist attraction is a giant dairy farm / truck stop, really hits home.

I found all of the TN fans I ran into around the hotel, at restaurants and other site seeing places around Jax to be very nice, quite articulate and complementary of the game and IU fans. Overall a pleasant experience. Will alway be a TN rooter when they play UK.

Went to the game. Had some UT fans sitting around us, and all except one were fun and good sports. From what I saw, they compare favorably against the Purdue, Wisconsin, and Ohio State fan bases.
Are you trying to say that o$u fans are fun and good sports??? They are the most obnoxious fans in college sports

I’ve lived in Tenn and KY. Except for honky-tonk and those ugly orange everything, there is no comparison between pUKe and Tenn fans.
I actually enjoyed the UT fans.
One point that describes my displeasure with pUKe fans: unless the opposing team’s player is actually decapitated, did the uk player possibly commit a foul! They are the most bias fans I’ve ever seen.

Was at game - have NO idea where the idea that our fan base was chanting/booing an injured Tenn player - ? Just not our style - someone got confused....

Was at game - have NO idea where the idea that our fan base was chanting/booing an injured Tenn player - ? Just not our style - someone got confused....

Someone is full of it... Purposely...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT