ADVERTISEMENT

Ten signs she is great in bed

all sounds good... mostly BS and platitudes, imo. I can think of 1 woman in particular, the most amazing dancer I've ever seen, had an incredible, fit bod, huge foodie, tons of fun and would try about anything when out and didn't care what most others thought, fun to be around and hang with and just super hot. But when you put it in her, it was like a kill switch and she thought you had to do everything. Weird. I just think you don't know until you know!

10 things that creep you out as much as a kiss from your Aunt when you were 13:

1. someone who claims to be a preacher who constantly chimes in on sexual threads on a mostly anonymous message board. I can't be the only one, right?

1. someone who claims to be a preacher who constantly chimes in on sexual threads on a mostly anonymous message board. I can't be the only one, right?

I'm really curious what it says about his daughter's demeanor in bed since he told us his ex son in law had a fleshlight.

When my former son in law cheated on my daughter for the second time and then she left him we were cleaning out their apartment. He had left one of those masturbation tools. I thought,"yeah, you deserve that. You gave up the real thing and ended up with this".

Reactions: kkott
I'm really curious what it says about his daughter's demeanor in bed since he told us his ex son in law had a fleshlight.

Well... a "friend" bought a fleshlight when he got separated from his wife, and the thing is pretty f'n amazing. Comes with lube and they encourage you to remove the liner and run it under hot water, so it's the right temp... and then there's the little suction control screw.... holy F... can barely last 2 minutes. Honestly, it's too good, was afraid it was going to desensitize me to the real thing. Err, I mean, that's what he said anyway.

Did said Aunt try and kiss you on the lips as if that’s what everyone does? I had one of those but I was younger than 13 and the old hag was just a cousin who never got married. She creeped me out.

Did said Aunt try and kiss you on the lips as if that’s what everyone does? I had one of those but I was younger than 13 and the old hag was just a cousin who never got married. She creeped me out.
ZM3jJ28.jpg

what are your feelings on Mike Pence?
How could anyone think that Pence was a bad guy? I guess if he has an R against his name causes this. He's a good husband. When he made that comment about not having lunch alone with a woman who is not wife was rediculed in the press. But if you think about it they usually hate philandering men too. I would think that at least you would respect Pence for saying, "Hey, I value my marriage so much that I will not even let the appearance of evil be part of my life. I will not even allow myself to be tempted or look like something wrong is going on." I believe Mike Pence was a very good governor. He brought Indiana jobs by making Indiana a pro business state. Bill Maher was asking Rep Adam Schiff from California how they are going to stop people from leaving the state. He said that they had to make California a pro business friendly state. Well that is what Pence did. As a conservative minded person I like a lot of Pence's politics.

I don't remember a specific incident or time, I just know I always hated if an older Aunt gave me a hug and then kissed me. Kisses were for Mom and Grandmas, ...maybe a cute cousin. I did have one Aunt I wouldn't have minded a kiss from. She's not the one I was thinking of when I typed this!

How could anyone think that Pence was a bad guy? I guess if he has an R against his name causes this. He's a good husband. When he made that comment about not having lunch alone with a woman who is not wife was rediculed in the press. But if you think about it they usually hate philandering men too. I would think that at least you would respect Pence for saying, "Hey, I value my marriage so much that I will not even let the appearance of evil be part of my life. I will not even allow myself to be tempted or look like something wrong is going on." I believe Mike Pence was a very good governor. He brought Indiana jobs by making Indiana a pro business state. Bill Maher was asking Rep Adam Schiff from California how they are going to stop people from leaving the state. He said that they had to make California a pro business friendly state. Well that is what Pence did. As a conservative minded person I like a lot of Pence's politics.

Pence makes my skin crawl. Have been out of IN since about '89, so never heard of Pence back then, but he's so clearly a lying snake of a politician who wears his religion on his sleeve, or more accurately on his chest, as a badge of honor to garner favor with the right.... all those types, Dems and 'Publicans, disgust me, the 'publicans are just way worse about it. His performance in the VP debate, where he never answered, or even addressed questions directly, and then constantly blathered on well past his time allotment while still not answering the questions, just because he could and the moderator refused (or couldn't) to silence him was both egregious and predictable. How have they not figured out to shut their audio off by now? That VPM thinks he's a "good guy" surprises me as much as the sun rising this morning or that water's wet.

Pence makes my skin crawl. Have been out of IN since about '89, so never heard of Pence back then, but he's so clearly a lying snake of a politician who wears his religion on his sleeve, or more accurately on his chest, as a badge of honor to garner favor with the right.... all those types, Dems and 'Publicans, disgust me, the 'publicans are just way worse about it. His performance in the VP debate, where he never answered, or even addressed questions directly, and then constantly blathered on well past his time allotment while still not answering the questions, just because he could and the moderator refused (or couldn't) to silence him was both egregious and predictable. How have they not figured out to shut their audio off by now? That VPM thinks he's a "good guy" surprises me as much as the sun rising this morning or that water's wet.
Give me an example or two of questions Pence didnt' answer directly and then give me two examples of questions Harris answered directly.

Give me an example or two of questions Pence didnt' answer directly and then give me two examples of questions Harris answered directly.
I'm not doing your homework for you, I watched once, and that was enough. If you want two examples, pick any two questions MP was asked, as I think I watched the entire debate, and I didn't hear him answer a single question. And he also was far worse about blathering on after his time was up... again, you can pick almost any question he was asked, and... he... just... kept.... talking... on... and ...on... and... on!

Harris generally at least acknowledged her questions, before veering off to what she wanted to say. As I said, they are all bad about that, but MP said what he wanted, regardless of the question asked, and was far worse about it, and of course the dragging on and on and on.

Reactions: sglowrider

EASY

1) "Tell us, specifically, how would your administration protect Americans with preexisting conditions to have access to affordable insurance if the Affordable Care Act is struck down?"
-no answer. He instead pivoted to discussing the Supreme Court, and Mr. Trump's nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

2) Early on in the debate, Pence was asked a question about whether he had discussed presidential disability with Mr. Trump, given the president's age.
-Pence did not answer, but instead said he "would like to go back" to the earlier topic of discussing a coronavirus vaccine.

3) Pence also notably avoided answering a question on whether the president would accept the results of the election and commit to a peaceful transfer of power, instead accusing Democrats of trying to overturn the 2016 election with the impeachment process.

----
to Harris:
1) Let’s begin with the ongoing pandemic...What would a Biden administration do in January and February that a Trump administration wouldn’t do?
A: our plan is a national strategy for contact tracing, for testing, for administration of the vaccine, and making sure that it will be free for all. That is the plan that Joe Biden has and that I have, knowing that we have to get a hold of what has been going on, and we need to save our country.

2) If the Trump administration approves a vaccine before or after the election, should Americans take it, and would you take it?
A: If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.

3) do voters have a right to know more detailed health information about presidential candidates and especially about presidents, especially when they’re facing some kind of challenge?
A: Absolutely. And that’s why Joe Biden has been so incredibly transparent. And certainly by contrast that the President has not, both in terms of health records, but also let’s look at taxes. We now know because of great investigative journalism that Donald Trump paid $750 in taxes. When I first heard about it, I literally said, “You mean $750,000?” And it was like no, $750. We now know Donald Trump owes and is in debt for $400 million. And just so everyone is clear, when we say in debt, it means you owe money to somebody. And it’d be really good to know who the President of the United States, the commander-in-chief owes money to because the American people have a right to know what is influencing the President’s decisions...Joe has been incredibly transparent over many, many years. The one thing we all know about Joe, he puts it all out there. He is honest, he is forthright, but Donald Trump on the other hand has been about covering up everything.

There are many more examples
full transcript: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcript...ence-2020-vice-presidential-debate-transcript

Last edited:
EASY

1) "Tell us, specifically, how would your administration protect Americans with preexisting conditions to have access to affordable insurance if the Affordable Care Act is struck down?"
-no answer. He instead pivoted to discussing the Supreme Court, and Mr. Trump's nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

2) Early on in the debate, Pence was asked a question about whether he had discussed presidential disability with Mr. Trump, given the president's age.
-Pence did not answer, but instead said he "would like to go back" to the earlier topic of discussing a coronavirus vaccine.

3) Pence also notably avoided answering a question on whether the president would accept the results of the election and commit to a peaceful transfer of power, instead accusing Democrats of trying to overturn the 2016 election with the impeachment process.

----
to Harris:
1) Let’s begin with the ongoing pandemic...What would a Biden administration do in January and February that a Trump administration wouldn’t do?
A: our plan is a national strategy for contact tracing, for testing, for administration of the vaccine, and making sure that it will be free for all. That is the plan that Joe Biden has and that I have, knowing that we have to get a hold of what has been going on, and we need to save our country.

2) If the Trump administration approves a vaccine before or after the election, should Americans take it, and would you take it?
A: If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.

3) do voters have a right to know more detailed health information about presidential candidates and especially about presidents, especially when they’re facing some kind of challenge?
A: Absolutely. And that’s why Joe Biden has been so incredibly transparent. And certainly by contrast that the President has not, both in terms of health records, but also let’s look at taxes. We now know because of great investigative journalism that Donald Trump paid $750 in taxes. When I first heard about it, I literally said, “You mean $750,000?” And it was like no, $750. We now know Donald Trump owes and is in debt for $400 million. And just so everyone is clear, when we say in debt, it means you owe money to somebody. And it’d be really good to know who the President of the United States, the commander-in-chief owes money to because the American people have a right to know what is influencing the President’s decisions...Joe has been incredibly transparent over many, many years. The one thing we all know about Joe, he puts it all out there. He is honest, he is forthright, but Donald Trump on the other hand has been about covering up everything.

full transcript: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcript...ence-2020-vice-presidential-debate-transcript
He won't come back to respond.

Yup and the thread takes yet another bad turn.
Do you believe Pence secretly wants a penis in his mouth and /or up his butthole?

Yup and the thread takes yet another bad turn.

Do you believe Pence secretly wants a penis in his mouth and /or up his butthole?
I heard that Evangelicals just like to watch, and let the pool boy do all of the work.

Reactions: T.M.P.
EASY

----
to Harris:

The only question I needed an answer to from either was was "Are you going to pack the Supreme Court"? If that happens this country goes straight down the crapper.

Well... a "friend" bought a fleshlight when he got separated from his wife, and the thing is pretty f'n amazing. Comes with lube and they encourage you to remove the liner and run it under hot water, so it's the right temp... and then there's the little suction control screw.... holy F... can barely last 2 minutes. Honestly, it's too good, was afraid it was going to desensitize me to the real thing. Err, I mean, that's what he said anyway.
Using a used flesh light seems really sanitary.

Hey Small Penis Guy, it's been awhile. How's it hangin?

lmao ..
I’m doing well, buddy Life is good.

I see you’re still the most miserable turd on the internet. You try your best, but you just can’t help yourself, can you? Lol.

It’s all good. You keep on being a giant walking ass and I’ll keep pointing it out.

Deal?

I’m doing well, buddy Life is good.

I see you’re still the most miserable turd on the internet. You try your best, but you just can’t help yourself, can you? Lol.

It’s all good. You keep on being a giant walking ass and I’ll keep pointing it out.

Deal?
Yo, Small Penis Guy, it's not my fault you have to piss sitting down and talking witless gibberish to me isn't going to change that. God apparently doesn't like you and decided that frustrated unsatisfied women laughing at you would be your plight in life. Get over it ..

Maybe join a support group for others just like you. I hear the militias are looking for new members.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT