ADVERTISEMENT

Tell your best Aruss story

He "cleared" my good name...

It was I who was responsible for "the image"...he allowed me to stay after I explained the process of how the mistake was made.

I don't know if he figured out that I was telling the truth or simply believed me based upon my insistence of innocence but either way, he didn't ban me for the transgression.

Of course, within a week or two, that handle was permanently laid to rest due to verbal entanglements on the free board.

Pretty sure "the image" was posted under SuperflyTNT...

Long live the legacy of Aruss!

Posted from Rivals Mobile

"The image"

Goatse-Frog.jpg

I wonder how that wouldn't be considered PG-13

I told my wife about Andy last night.

She even asked if that was the person who had went through a rough divorce a few years ago.

I told someone at work today about his passing and I didnt know how to describe the relationship without it sounding unimportant.

Exactly

It's really hard to define it without it sounding either somehow trivial or like a weirdo with too much invested emotionally with people who, in many or most cases, we've never met. This board has been so batchit crazy sometimes that's it's helped me laugh during some of my own rough times. Even when I temporarily lost my friggin mind a couple years ago and went reefer madness crazy on TMP. There's comfort in sharing the good and bad. Hell, in many ways I feel that I know most of you guys more than done other couples my wife and I are friends with. I'll say it again, you mofos need to get your chit checked out and listen to what your body tells you as you get older. Chit can sneak up on you.

This forum

was a major help in my getting over my dad's death. In fact, I hadn't really been around for a couple of years except a rare random stop in when it happened. But then, four years ago, it did, and I came back, and everyone welcomed me back like an old friend.

goat

Almost lost my dad this year

and I know that chit is coming. I'm sure I'll be looking for some words of encouragement ehen that day comes. I was gonna ask you. Your family's restaurant is near Toledo? Perrysburg, IIRC? I've got a customer in Findlay and I was thinking of stopping in for lunch or dinner sometime on my way there or coming back.

Hahaha

Beats growing up in phacking Kokomo. It's not a bad place to raise a family and the schools are some of the best in the state. It could be better. But it sure as $hit could be worse. vbg

Similar situation.

i told my wife about it last night and she didn't question me at all. Mostly she knows about my beer nerd buddies from here but she knows I hang out in here for general debauchery and what not too. Mostly we were both just bummed that a guy just a couple months older than me passed away when he seemed like such a good, beloved dude.

I didn't really know him. I probably had a couple minor responses and replies with him a couple times over the years but that's it. But it's a bummer and I've been thinking about his passing. It sucks and I feel for his family.

LOL - "Moist", "Slacks", "Drapes", all unacceptable

Just creepy words with bad visuals.

Blouse is also offensive.

Do you guys remember when they changed the symbol?

I was convinced it was because they had picked up OTF traffic.

Aruss and I emailed all day wondering if they'd found us all out!

"Going in for the kill" - So romantic.

I forgot all about that. There was also the "unmatched pair" drama that almost got Shrock strung up.

Take that back!

Plymouth isn't as bad as the Fort. Although, that being said I guess I did high-tail it out of there and never looked back.

So I'm guessing "Meat Curtains" also would be out?

Or is that covered under the umbrella of "drapes".

We're getting a lot of mileage out of that one.

How many times since then have we LOLd over that one? Almost as many times as the "Reggie Krueger" (Freddy's distant black cousin) story.

Yes, as vette said I was dressed as a

ay-rab. I was getting flipped off, cussed at and generally hated.

Until a girl said "interesting" and showed me her junk.

ADVERTISEMENT