ADVERTISEMENT

Tedeschi Trucks Band - Red Rocks 2019

evvcabinetman

Junior
Feb 11, 2006
One of the cool trends during this lockdown is some bands are posting free concert videos that may not normally be available online. TTB does this every Thursday evening at 8 p.m. eastern time. Tonight's show is of particular interest to me because it was one of the shows my son and I saw last year at Red Rocks on my bucket list quest. A different twist from this show was that they brought Charlie Starr from Blackberry Smoke out to sit in on the opening song. Link to tonight's TTB Red Rocks show is below for anyone who is interested.

I saw a post that Saturday night Robert Cray Band and Tom Petty will also be showing concert videos online. I've enjoyed cranking up the sound system and watching the concerts on my TV several different times in the last month.

Reactions: tooold4
One of the cool trends during this lockdown is some bands are posting free concert videos that may not normally be available online. TTB does this every Thursday evening at 8 p.m. eastern time. Tonight's show is of particular interest to me because it was one of the shows my son and I saw last year at Red Rocks on my bucket list quest. A different twist from this show was that they brought Charlie Starr from Blackberry Smoke out to sit in on the opening song. Link to tonight's TTB Red Rocks show is below for anyone who is interested.

I saw a post that Saturday night Robert Cray Band and Tom Petty will also be showing concert videos online. I've enjoyed cranking up the sound system and watching the concerts on my TV several different times in the last month.

Someday, I hope he actually learns how to play the slide. He's seriously annoying. Gliss is getting better (far better) but he still overplays. Slide is about economy of notes, or it's just noise.

Someday, I hope he actually learns how to play the slide. He's seriously annoying. Gliss is getting better (far better) but he still overplays. Slide is about economy of notes, or it's just noise.
jesus christ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT