ADVERTISEMENT

Tears on My Pillow

Weak sauce. If you think Conservatives railing against "victim mentality" is a tired trope, you really shouldn't do it yourself.

Are you on the side of standing up for those treated unjustly or are you not?
Weakest sauce.
Carano wasn’t treated unjustly. She was fired by an employer. Justice doesn’t figure in the situation. Try again.

Yes it is, a technique mastered by BLM last summer. The right is catching on. You get to live in the world you’ve created, congrats...

Apples and oranges, especially since blm wasnt incited or brought on by democrats.

So it looks like Mike Lindell is doubling down on his Dominion voter fraud claims and says he's ready to go to court.

I really hope they do go to court and he loses. I hope they very publicly shoot down every 'fact' he brings up and he also very publicly loses. In his right-wing echo chamber, he can get away with saying whatever he wants. It'd be good to see some level of accountability here.

So it looks like Mike Lindell is doubling down on his Dominion voter fraud claims and says he's ready to go to court.

I really hope they do go to court and he loses. I hope they very publicly shoot down every 'fact' he brings up and he also very publicly loses. In his right-wing echo chamber, he can get away with saying whatever he wants. It'd be good to see some level of accountability here.
Business decision. He thinks this is cheaper advertising and/or it will sell more pillows. Perhaps he’s already maxed out his market. Now he needs to conjure up pity purchases from Trump supporters.

Mike is going to find out that the courts operate in the real world, and that facts and evidence can't just be conjured up out of thin air like they can in his fantasy land. Dominion very well may be in the pillow business before this is all over with.

Mike is going to find out that the courts operate in the real world, and that facts and evidence can't just be conjured up out of thin air like they can in his fantasy land. Dominion very well may be in the pillow business before this is all over with.
Mike may be biting the pillow soon...if you know what I mean.

I'm sure you have several, but I scoured the internet for a WHOLE 5 minutes and couldn't find anything to back up your claim. Don't worry though if he does get sued by Dominion he'll do the dance just like Newsmax and Fox.

Financial settlement and apology from Newsmax

For example, the excuse for denial often seems to be that the charge isn't "usual, customary and reasonable." Nobody knows what that means.
There is a "normal range" for doing procedures so if a doctor charges a lot more then the insurance company will flag it. But it's impossible to call other places and get what they charge so you have nothing to compare to.... I've tried.

Naw, hell, I don't head that way until after noon. I don't even go in until 10:00. This job is a slackers dream -- go in late, leave early, don't do shit in between. It's like being in a union.
Are you a member of the Slackers union? Sounds like you are the head slacker. :) I'm envious. :)

Reactions: UncleMark
Are you a member of the Slackers union? Sounds like you are the head slacker. :) I'm envious. :)
This is their logo.

aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Reactions: NPT
Capitalism at work is one way to view it, it think it's a little short sighted and lacking context. It's emblematic of a greater culture war that was highlighted by Trump but preceded him and will continue without him.

How it shakes out in the greater corporate, social sphere remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure, all it does is sow more division. A backlash of some sorts is gaining steam

Bari Weiss, Megyn Kelly, Shane Gillis, Gina Carano, Chris Harrison, J.K. Rowling, these are decent and talented people who have and will find new avenues of opportunity, so there is your free market/ capitalism working to some extent.

It's the guy working in his cubicle who is worried about being caught listening to the wrong podcast or the college kid afraid to express their opinion in class that is the bigger problem.
Megyn Kelly's ratings at NBC were terrible. She got fired because people weren't watching her show.

Capitalism at work is one way to view it, it think it's a little short sighted and lacking context. It's emblematic of a greater culture war that was highlighted by Trump but preceded him and will continue without him.

How it shakes out in the greater corporate, social sphere remains to be seen, but one thing is for sure, all it does is sow more division. A backlash of some sorts is gaining steam

Bari Weiss, Megyn Kelly, Shane Gillis, Gina Carano, Chris Harrison, J.K. Rowling, these are decent and talented people who have and will find new avenues of opportunity, so there is your free market/ capitalism working to some extent.

It's the guy working in his cubicle who is worried about being caught listening to the wrong podcast or the college kid afraid to express their opinion in class that is the bigger problem.

Megyn Kelly's ratings at NBC were terrible. She got fired because people weren't watching her show.

What if you're both right?

ADVERTISEMENT