ADVERTISEMENT

TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Tickets!

Dec 10, 2019
Hey everyone my name is Chase York. I work for the Gator Bowl/Jacksonville Jaguars, and just wanted to share a link with you guys to make it easy to purchase tickets for the game. We are starting to run low on inventory as plenty of Hoosier fans have been calling in and buying up the place. The below link has our available inventory and we also have some other options (Suites, Spa Cabana, Terrace Cabana) available if you call my main line (904-633-5260):

https://offer.fevo.com/75th-taxslayer-gator-bowl-offerings-a6594f6?ref=YORK

The link also has a full description of the offerings on the left hand side.

Hope we can help get a lot of you out here for the game, also feel free to share this link with anyone who is interested!

If you have any questions about tickets or the game you can call or email me directly:
em- yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
#- (904) 633-5260

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: ESalum86
Purchased 4 tickets and parking yesterday. Let's go Hoosier fans . . . fill the Gator Bowl and make some noise. Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!!!

Reactions: Bowlmania
I need actual tickets. Not mobile. Not barcode. Real freaking tickets. Any advice?

Hey everyone my name is Chase York. I work for the Gator Bowl/Jacksonville Jaguars, and just wanted to share a link with you guys to make it easy to purchase tickets for the game. We are starting to run low on inventory as plenty of Hoosier fans have been calling in and buying up the place. The below link has our available inventory and we also have some other options (Suites, Spa Cabana, Terrace Cabana) available if you call my main line (904-633-5260):

https://offer.fevo.com/75th-taxslayer-gator-bowl-offerings-a6594f6?ref=YORK

The link also has a full description of the offerings on the left hand side.

Hope we can help get a lot of you out here for the game, also feel free to share this link with anyone who is interested!

If you have any questions about tickets or the game you can call or email me directly:
em- yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
#- (904) 633-5260

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: conradthevol
Just checked ticket availability through the bowl website. Looks like the only remaining sections on the East side (IU's side) with ample available seats are Sections 38, 132 and 233. All other sections either have limited availability or are sold out.

I bought the 4 tickets for $75, obviously, we will be used to fill in the corners. But, will there be any attempt to group IU fans together? or is just going to be a random mix of IU and T fans?

Inventory has been flying! So just to update, here's what we still have available:

24-Person Suite $6,000 (Call me)
16-Person Suite $4,000 (Call me, only UT side))

Field Level Budlight Friend Zone Table $1,200 (call me, comes with $200 food/bev credit)
Field Level Budlight Friend Zone Bar Rail $200 (call me, comes with $50 food/bev credit)

South Endzone Row A $300 (call me, comes with $50 food/bev credit)
Terrace Suite $300
North Endzone Bar Rail $75
75th Package $75

Give me a call with any inquiries you may have. (904) 633-5260 / yorkc@nfl.jaguars.com
If you have anyone or any companies in your area that may be interested in these products please give them my information. Thank you!

Hey @GatorBowlSales - a question:

For those of us who purchased through IU's ticket office, can we assume those tix are part of the school's allotment from the Bowl?

I purchased through the Bowl Central link in the IU athletics site.
However, before I did, I called the ticket office to see where the allotment was.
I bought Club Level at $125 per ticket. I know I will be in one of these sections: 134, 139, 234 or 239.

I don’t know which seats yet as they start assigning them based on priority points in those sections.

The “Lower Bowl” seats that were $85 through IU are going through the same process and assigning tickets based on priority points through the Varsity Club in sections 127 - 144 and 228 - 245 (without the better seats that are smack dab in the middle reserved possibly for athletic staff and companies?). The tickets from IU will be physical tickets.

The upper decks will be blocked off on both sides. The sections I refer to above are the IU section. You could get some Tennessee fans there but they would be outnumbered and probably didn’t buy their tickets through UT.

I looked on several ticket sites. The best seating at the middle of the field is going for $270 per ticket, some higher.

To be honest, there is not really a bad seat in any of the lower bowl.
Unlike the Pinstripe Bowl or Foster Farms where I literally bought tickets for $12 each and then moved down into empty seating in the lower stands and spread out, this game won’t have that luxury. There may be some empty seating but it’s going to be well attended and moving into empty seating won’t be easy.

This bowl regularly draws 50-60,000 people. The UT fans will probably bring close to 30,000 themselves. It’s an easy drive from their state.

This will be a well-attended event.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
Can someone explain the difference between “Club Level” seats and “Lower Level” seats at this stadium for me? Club level appear to be higher up but are more expensive. Lower level are below club but less expensive.

Can someone explain the difference between “Club Level” seats and “Lower Level” seats at this stadium for me? Club level appear to be higher up but are more expensive. Lower level are below club but less expensive.

Short answer is club is between the 30's and has access to an indoor concession area that non-club doesn't have.

I believe the blue seats are the club.

jaguars_seating_chart.gif

Short answer is club is between the 30's and has access to an indoor concession area that non-club doesn't have.

I believe the blue seats are the club.

jaguars_seating_chart.gif
You are correct - the seats in blue shown above are the Club seats. The Club section has a very nice indoor area that includes a full cash bar and better food selections than the rest of the stadium. In addition there are some giant screens to watch the game along with high-tops and some couches.

In the club section your seats are wider and have a padded cushion. Our club are our only sections from the 30 yard line to the 30 yard line. Also as said above you get access to the indoor club area that has a wider assortment of food.

I bought the 4 tickets for $75, obviously, we will be used to fill in the corners. But, will there be any attempt to group IU fans together? or is just going to be a random mix of IU and T fans?
I did the same thing but did not get an email to verify my order but yes my credit card went through. Do you have tickets. How did you get them.

INVENTORY UPDATE: We have opened up some seats on our Club Bar Rail and in our Terrace Suite. If interested give me a call (904) 633-5260.

Available:
Terrace Suite (All inclusive food/drink) - $300
East Club Bar Rail ($50 f/d credit) - $200
South Endzone Row A ($50 f/d credit) - $250
Field Level Budlight Friendzone Bar Rail ($50 f/d credit) - $200
Field Level Budlight Friendzone 4-Person Table ($200 f/d credit) - $1,200

These will go fast so if you're looking for an upgraded experience give me a call!

Hey guys tickets are actually all mobile so they can be accessed on TaxSlayerGatorBowl.com:

1. Go to Taxslayer Gator Bowl Website (https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/)

2. Click on ‘Tickets’

3. ‘My Account’

4. ‘Forgot password’ (If you haven’t logged in before)

5. Use email to set new password

6. Check your email and follow the instructions

Here’s a link with answers to FAQs for the game: https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/tickets-parking/faqs/

Hey guys tickets are actually all mobile so they can be accessed on TaxSlayerGatorBowl.com:

1. Go to Taxslayer Gator Bowl Website (https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/)

2. Click on ‘Tickets’

3. ‘My Account’

4. ‘Forgot password’ (If you haven’t logged in before)

5. Use email to set new password

6. Check your email and follow the instructions

Here’s a link with answers to FAQs for the game: https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/tickets-parking/faqs/

Good to see you guys implementing this kind of customer service interaction. Well done.

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT