ADVERTISEMENT

taxes

kingmanite

Freshman
Jun 5, 2012
A question for you lawyers. Under this administration I have yet to receive my tax refund which I mailed in April. I pay by the quarter. Can I subtract what they owe me and pay the difference for this quarter? Just an idea. Maybe if I were black or brown I would receive my refund.

You MAILED your taxes? Do you listen to 8-track tapes and wear bell bottoms?

I got mine back in under three weeks and so did all my adult kids (I filed their taxes). But we did E-file and direct deposit.

A question for you lawyers. Under this administration I have yet to receive my tax refund which I mailed in April. I pay by the quarter. Can I subtract what they owe me and pay the difference for this quarter? Just an idea. Maybe if I were black or brown I would receive my refund.
not a lawyer , but your if you dip yourself in a vat of shit you can become black or brown and in your case would probably smell better.

Reactions: DCDAVID
You sound just like my boss. He pays quarterly and mailed at a similar time. He got his refund yesterday with $300 interest.

IRS has been massively backlogged (they already were, but Covid made it exponentially worse) . Paper returns at one point were taking a year+ to process.

You MAILED your taxes? Do you listen to 8-track tapes and wear bell bottoms?

I got mine back in under three weeks and so did all my adult kids (I filed their taxes). But we did E-file and direct deposit.
My tax man tried to file them by electronics. It would not go because some one else had used my social security number. I received my ss in the early 1950s. You sound like another jack ass that jumps to conclusioms

Check on the IRS website daily. My business partner just received his refund yesterday, plus a couple of hundred dollars of interest. He was not being audited, but going through some kind of process to insure that he was who he said it was. He files his return electronically every year through a CPA firm. He was due a refund of around $20,000, and he could not get anyone to talk to about it. He was being told by the CPA firm that anyone with a large refund was being delayed.
I e-filed mine about a week after him, through the same firm, had a much larger refund, and got mine in a within a week or so. Obviously I just point and laugh at him everytime he brought the subject up.

My tax man tried to file them by electronics. It would not go because some one else had used my social security number. I received my ss in the early 1950s. You sound like another jack ass that jumps to conclusioms

kingmanite, you seem more concerned about someone thinking you listen to an 8-track or wear bellbottoms than what people think about the really silly thing that you said. What's up with that? I'd focus more on not posting silly things. 8-tracks ain't so bad. ;)

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Jump to conclusions.....says the guy that said he would get his refund if he was black or brown....LOL

Had an ID inquiry from the IRS that can only be addresses by phone. Called, got put on hold got about 15 minutes, then recording came on and told me all representatives were busy and I should try again another day. Also told me not to worry about the 30 day response deadline that was on their letter. Line then went dead. One of these days I’ll get around to calling them back.

Had an ID inquiry from the IRS that can only be addresses by phone. Called, got put on hold got about 15 minutes, then recording came on and told me all representatives were busy and I should try again another day. Also told me not to worry about the 30 day response deadline that was on their letter. Line then went dead. One of these days I’ll get around to calling them back.
Call at opening time first thing in morning. You may have to stay on hold awhile but it seems to work for us.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

might qualify for worst post of the year

Reactions: hoosboot
The person who used your social security number probably voted for Biden and perhaps did it more than once.

• Haha
I was thinking more illegal alien. There is a reason why the Left is opening the Southern Border. It's all about votes.

Yet all of the white people were once "illegal aliens". Oh, wait, legal aliens since we got to make up the rules. It's those non-whites that are ilegal...am i right? (sarcasm)

I was thinking more illegal alien. There is a reason why the Left is opening the Southern Border. It's all about votes.

Apologies. I thought illegal alien was assumed. It's totally about votes, but also the blood of small children as well. And elites. Regardless, she definitely hates America.

Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.
Romans 15:7
Does that apply to anti-vaxxers too or just the illegals? What about illegals who are anti-vaxxers? Hard to keep it straight, I think it’s ok to be unvaccinated if you’re not a white Republican…

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Does that apply to anti-vaxxers too or just the illegals? What about illegals who are anti-vaxxers? Hard to keep it straight, I think it’s ok to be unvaccinated if you’re not a white Republican…

I'm not much of a Christian, but I believe that applies to all.
Vax or no is a choice. If some don't want it I won't hate on them.
But I won't sympathize with non-vaxxers if they come down with covid.

Reactions: jet812
If you understand that "non-vaxxers" have never asked for anyone's sympathy, then you start to understand them better. They make a decision, based on their beliefs and understandings and follow through with it putting themselves, no one else, as responsible for that decision.
Just like I won't tolerate vaxxers that whine when the vax has side effects. They made a decision, based on their beliefs and understandings and followed through with it putting themselves responsible for that decision.
Pretty simple.

Righteous answer, thanks.

A question for you lawyers. Under this administration I have yet to receive my tax refund which I mailed in April. I pay by the quarter. Can I subtract what they owe me and pay the difference for this quarter? Just an idea.
You better not try that or you'll just create another mess. I pay quarterly also but if I get a refund I always just apply it to the taxes for the next year. That makes is simpler for me.

ADVERTISEMENT