ADVERTISEMENT

Taunting President Trump

hoosboot

Hall of Famer
Nov 7, 2001
It seems like a growing tactic being employed across the political spectrum. Matt Bai is the latest to employ it. Ann Coulter recently told the Prez to nut up. Lisa Murkowski encouraged him to "govern". Lindsey Graham dared him to sack Sessions and see what comes to pass.

I think Bai is on point for the most part. Will be interesting to see how the President responds.

It seems like a growing tactic being employed across the political spectrum. Matt Bai is the latest to employ it. Ann Coulter recently told the Prez to nut up. Lisa Murkowski encouraged him to "govern". Lindsey Graham dared him to sack Sessions and see what comes to pass.

I think Bai is on point for the most part. Will be interesting to see how the President responds.
Michael Moore says we should do an all out ridicule assault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...mp-army-of-satire_us_5979b115e4b02a4ebb730879

#FailureFriday So much winning! :p

Oh man, I so hope he's watching, he's going to be incandescent with rage! Two women criticising him!!
:)

So far there is still a First Amendment in the USA.

Maybe Trump will try to eradicate that

I can think of two things that need grabbed. Make sure they know who's boss.
e89b1bab015f32d0b57f64ec9917dd76.gif

After reading too much reddit I'm almost certain Trump took the trans issue to his Russian generals when deciding what to do with them in the military. He wants America to be some orthodox Eastern Europe country circa 1930 so so badly.

Must have been the Russian generals, since it sure wasn't any US generals. That was a bald faced lie.
I wonder how the pro military party will react to this. Wait, I know, they'll vote for Trump again.
Trump stepped on his dick bigly twice in this episode.

1. He messed with military policy for blatantly partisan political purposes.

2. He lied about the generals being behind and on board with same said messing.

One day he's going to go too far. Civilians like Spicey will tell him to frack off and leave. A united military will just say "No! Sir!".

Reactions: sglowrider
Trump stepped on his dick bigly twice in this episode.

1. He messed with military policy for blatantly partisan political purposes.

2. He lied about the generals being behind and on board with same said messing.

One day he's going to go too far. Civilians like Spicey will tell him to frack off and leave. A united military will just say "No! Sir!".

Wait, he stepped on his own dick? Never mind what I said, I'm voting for him next time.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT