ADVERTISEMENT

Tammy Duckworth needs to be the VP Pick

I love her. I think she represents the best of the USA. She's smart and she's tough.

It's been said that Duckworth makes it really difficult for Trump and Fox and conservatives to ignore his military record or bountygate.

She also deters the thought that the dems don't care about the country (like Carlson just found out).

She also has an impressive senatorial score (exceeds expectations).

She also represents a mammoth voting base....people with disabilities.

She also knocked out a tea party senator Joe Walsh, so she proved she can win over an incumbent republican.

She's tough, smart, vet, minority, disabled serving her country, mother, etc.

How can you not be inspired by her?

Still, strategically the African American turnout is going to be the fuel of this election and it's why the pubs are trying to eliminate voting by mail which will lead to fewer open polls in black neighborhoods in the hopes of suppressing the vote.

Biden can't risk pissing off the base that carried his campaign.

It will be Harris or Rice IMO but Duckworth is a force.

Hope she can find her birth cert and university transcripts or you know who will make an issue out of it.

Btw if biden does choose Tammy, it will be the first non-Ivy league WH for a long time, living memory? But cheatin' Trumps degree maybe in dispute after the latest revelation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411

So if I say he should pick a white running mate that’s racist.

If I say he should pick a black running mate, that’s not racist.

Interesting that the color of someone’s skin is now a qualification for job consideration. Isn’t that the exact type of thing we need to get away from?

Reactions: 76-1
So if I say he should pick a white running mate that’s racist.

If I say he should pick a black running mate, that’s not racist.

Interesting that the color of someone’s skin is now a qualification for job consideration. Isn’t that the exact type of thing we need to get away from?
No, if you say he should pick a white running mate, that's stupid.

Reactions: UncleMark
No, if you say he should pick a white running mate, that's stupid.

Agreed, that would be stupid. He’s trying to capitalize on the current climate. Whoever his handlers tell him to pick would be smart to have him pick a black person

However, that doesn’t make it not racist to pick someone based on what color their skin is or isn’t. Looks like this time racism is smart

Agreed, that would be stupid. He’s trying to capitalize on the current climate. Whoever his handlers tell him to pick would be smart to have him pick a black person

However, that doesn’t make it not racist to pick someone based on what color their skin is or isn’t. Looks like this time racism is smart
Yeah, that's still not racism.

Yeah, that's still not racism.

Sorry, your right. It’s racial discrimination. The definition is below

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

By specialty choosing a black person because they are black and not a white/Asian/Hispanic etc is the literal definition of racial discrimination no matter the color of skin of the perpetrator(s)

Your beef isn’t with me, it’s with Webster’s bro

Sorry, your right. It’s racial discrimination. The definition is below

the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

By specialty choosing a black person because they are black and not a white/Asian/Hispanic etc is the literal definition of racial discrimination no matter the color of skin of the perpetrator(s)

Your beef isn’t with me, it’s with Webster’s bro
I don't have a beef with anyone. But you're an idiot if you think you're making a coherent point.

So in other words, yes, it’s racist. But it’s racism that you approve of, got it.
You're confusing Racial bias which anyone can have with Racism, which requires the power to enact legislation that discriminates based on skin color. Don't think Biden is advocating for a law that requires people to be a certain sex, color to serve in the office of VPOTUS. He's just basing HIS choice on that criteria...

Do you see the History of America as almost 250 yrs of discrimination against the White race? If not, then why do you begrudge others a seat at the table?

Is it anti-White (iyo) because there is a Black History Month? Before every month was "White History Month", now it's drastically slashed to only 11 mos. Do you feel "discriminated" against (assuming you're Caucasian)?

You realize that plenty of white Americans would say yes and make that argument,right? Maybe even some we know...

You're confusing Racial bias which anyone can have with Racism, which requires the power to enact legislation that discriminates based on skin color. Don't think Biden is advocating for a law that requires people to be a certain sex, color to serve in the office of VPOTUS. He's just basing HIS choice on that criteria...

Do you see the History of America as almost 250 yrs of discrimination against the White race? If not, then why do you begrudge others a seat at the table?

Is it anti-White (iyo) because there is a Black History Month? Before every month was "White History Month", now it's drastically slashed to only 11 mos. Do you feel "discriminated" against (assuming you're Caucasian)?

You realize that plenty of white Americans would say yes and make that argument,right? Maybe even some we know...
A seat at the table? Our last president was black.

Just admit its racial discrimination, just racial discrimination you view to be good and we can move on.

If the most qualified for a job is a person of color, is that racist?

Isn't that the standard defense against strategic diversity and quotas...that it should be about the ultruistic best person for the job?

At this critical moment, the most qualified person for this particular job is a person of color, particularly African American.

By the common sense standard that people believe exists without actual statistical quotas, this is not racist.

If the most qualified for a job is a person of color, is that racist?

Isn't that the standard defense against strategic diversity and quotas...that it should be about the ultruistic best person for the job?

At this critical moment, the most qualified person for this particular job is a person of color, particularly African American.

By the common sense standard that people believe exists without actual statistical quotas, this is not racist.

It shouldn’t matter what the color of their skin is, that’s the whole point.

If they are qualified BECAUSE they are a specific color or because they are NOT a specific color. Well, that’s racial discrimination

Reactions: meridian
It shouldn’t matter what the color of their skin is, that’s the whole point.

If they are qualified BECAUSE they are a specific color or because they are NOT a specific color. Well, that’s racial discrimination

Nope, there are jobs where the ethnicity is a critical component to get the job done.

Say as an undercover cop in a heavily African American neighborhood investigating and African American drug ring (from the show 'The Wire').

For this particular job of beating Trump, healing the country, and best representing the country...the best person for the job is a person of color.

Nope, there are jobs where the ethnicity is a critical component to get the job done.

Say as an undercover cop in a heavily African American neighborhood investigating and African American drug ring (from the show 'The Wire').

For this particular job of beating Trump, healing the country, and best representing the country...the best person for the job is a person of color.

It’s still discrimination....you can’t get past the word discrimination.

I don’t even disagree with you. But it’s discrimination

Reactions: glmiu11

Beause when toddlers want a cookie, it's easiest to give them a cookie. Don't go trying to sneak a celery stick in there...

Hope she can find her birth cert and university transcripts or you know who will make an issue out of it.

Btw if biden does choose Tammy, it will be the first non-Ivy league WH for a long time, living memory? But cheatin' Trumps degree maybe in dispute after the latest revelation.
Not to mention of whether she actually served in the military, whether she is faking her injury, etc. I am pretty sure they will make a big issue out of them.

Not to mention of whether she actually served in the military, whether she is faking her injury, etc. I am pretty sure they will make a big issue out of them.

Trump: Where is Tammy hiding her legs? I will have the best investigators to discover the truth. I know the best investigators.

Reactions: meridian
Trump: Where is Tammy hiding her legs? I will have the best investigators to discover the truth. I know the best investigators.

A guy was posting potential Duckworth zingers which were pretty good.

The one I liked went something like....

Trump used his bone spurs to run away like a coward, Duckworth lost her legs and still ran forward to serve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT