ADVERTISEMENT

Tamar Bates commits to IU!!!

Kenya strikes again. Man this dude can recruit. 6'5 wing, 57 on rivals, and looks like he has been climbing in rankings. Hopefully they got this one right and he can ball! Big pick up for next year. love it..

Reactions: indiana ed and 76-1
It’s only hype due to mediocrity as trolled by at least one poster. Me? This is good news!

This is a great get! Excited to see who else we get in the portal and how this team can improve and perform under CMW and staff!

Reactions: 76-1
Kenya strikes again. Man this dude can recruit. 6'5 wing, 57 on rivals, and looks like he has been climbing in rankings. Hopefully they got this one right and he can ball! Big pick up for next year. love it..
Watching his highlights.....57 seems too low. can really handle the ball, shot making skills near the basket, has easy range on his shot, has a reputation for playing D, shot 44% on 3s, 88% on FTs, 58% overall from the field.

Edit---Forgot to mention his passing......very skilled there

Watching his highlights.....57 seems too low. can really handle the ball, shot making skills near the basket, has easy range on his shot, has a reputation for playing D, shot 44% on 3s, 88% on FTs, 58% overall from the field.

Edit---Forgot to mention his passing......very skilled there

When was the last time we got a player that shot 44% from three????? 88% from the line, in HS? wow.

He'll need to get stronger....doesn't have AF's strength......but his ball handling & passing is better than AF, I think.

The one thing about Franklin is he was a physical specimen. Archie said he was the best conditioned guy on our team last year and it wasnt close. He will average 35 MPG at UVA. I have no doubts he will be all ACC as a senior, but hopefully IU will be doing its thing and we can just be happy for him.

The one thing about Franklin is he was a physical specimen. Archie said he was the best conditioned guy on our team last year and it wasnt close. He will average 35 MPG at UVA. I have no doubts he will be all ACC as a senior, but hopefully IU will be doing its thing and we can just be happy for him.
Yes, it's unfortunate. He's going to be a really good all-around college player.

This is a win, win.

We get a good player that fits a need, and we begin a potential pipeline to IMG Academy who has produced some big time players the last handful+ years.

Wait, Purdue people are insisting this will be a huge bust hiring 63 year old Woodson. He can't possibly recruit and attract talented kids to come to IU, right?
That wasn’t only Purdue fans. There was a number of IU fans saying the same thing.

was going to add a post today regarding how to measure true initial CMW success and what was still needed in the Tx market for the team. Glad I waited. keeping expectations in check for now, but gotta be honest, for the first time in many yrs, I'm actually looking forward to next season, and beyond.

Coming off covid, I’m thinking my side ticket business is gonna be boomin. Make up for last year I hope!!! Daddy needs a new tank set up.

Thank you double overtime loss to Wisconsin, overtime loss to Illinois, poor free throw shooting, poor 3 point shooting, thank you thank you thank you thank you, and to think there were people who thought Archie should get a Covid pass absolutely unbelievable.

Thank you double overtime loss to Wisconsin, overtime loss to Illinois, poor free throw shooting, poor 3 point shooting, thank you thank you thank you thank you, and to think there were people who thought Archie should get a Covid pass absolutely unbelievable.
There’s a big difference between saying he “should” get a COVID pass and “would” get a COVID pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT