ADVERTISEMENT

Taking one for the team

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
Ok fellow board members I wanted you to know I’m talking one for the team today here in Alabama. Catching all kinds of: over rated weak performance truths. I knew better than to boast but I did expect to win and look good doing it. They took care of business. We didn’t. Another egg by the Hoosiers!

Ok fellow board members I wanted you to know I’m talking one for the team today here in Alabama. Catching all kinds of: over rated weak performance truths. I knew better than to boast but I did expect to win and look good doing it. They took care of business. We didn’t. Another egg by the Hoosiers!
Be glad you didn't have to exit Raymond James Stadium on Saturday with Rebels fans.

Sending sunshine vibes your way, my dude.

Ha ha, yeah I’m in Gulf Shores and have a few local “friends” giving it to me too. Oh well, it is Indiana football.

It doesn't excuse our bowl performance, but Ole Miss came closer to Alabama than anyone else until Florida in the SEC championship.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
ADVERTISEMENT