ADVERTISEMENT

Take the money and run

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
For the Trump loyalists here’s a good test to see just how much integrity he really has. Much like Trump U., amongst other endeavors, I’m betting he’ll be pocketing most of this for his own greedy means.

Why would they care either way at this point? The guy retweeted a psychedelic, psychopathic rant from Randy “shitter was full” Quaid today.

He can do no wrong in their eyes. The orange kool-aid is real.

For the Trump loyalists here’s a good test to see just how much integrity he really has. Much like Trump U., amongst other endeavors, I’m betting he’ll be pocketing most of this for his own greedy means.

Fools and their money are soon easily departed ... or they join a militia.

sounds like Congresswoman Omar

Even you can figure it out with Google

Or you could have linked it but yes, appears she made a poor choice.

Although, do you realize that rule came about because Pence was using campaign funds for personal use back when he first got into politics in the 90s?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Omar was wrong to do it, just as Trump, Pence and anyone else that is doing the same thing is wrong.

At least it wasn't Biden.

Or you could have linked it but yes, appears she made a poor choice.

Although, do you realize that rule came about because Pence was using campaign funds for personal use back when he first got into politics in the 90s?

I've linked it before, this isn't news. She literally was sleeping with (while married) a Mister that was getting paid hundreds of thousands per year in fees from her fundraising/campaign. Now, she's married to the Mister and still paying him hundreds of thousands per year.

Since you find it difficult:

The ad accurately cites Omar mishandling small amounts of state legislative campaign funds, for which she paid a $500 fine.

It also makes this explosive claim: “And she’s paid her new husband’s business over a million dollars in campaign funds.”

This is true. Since 2018, federal records show Omar’s campaign paid $1,107,012 to the Washington consultants E Street Group, owned by Tim Mynett.

I'm not a Trump or Pence fan, so that isn't surprising.

Regardless, she’s not the leadership of the party who should lead by example. Republicans will be lost if Trump remains their top dog.

Two questions for you:

1) Isn't he already on the way out?

2) Do you really think it matters? Republicans, as you point out, have long been more vocal about morality, etc. to appeal to their partisan base and had just as many problems as Dems. I don't see this changing even if a more moderate (e.g., Romney-type, not him, regained power)

I'm simply pointing out the façade of a woman running around in a hijab doing morally corrupt things and pretending to care about other people while lining her pockets.

Reactions: jet812
Two questions for you:

1) Isn't he already on the way out?

2) Do you really think it matters? Republicans, as you point out, have long been more vocal about morality, etc. to appeal to their partisan base and had just as many problems as Dems. I don't see this changing even if a more moderate (e.g., Romney-type, not him, regained power)

I'm simply pointing out the façade of a woman running around in a hijab doing morally corrupt things and pretending to care about other people while lining her pockets.
Each party has immoral and/or corrupt members, but when it’s the leader of the party then the party is eventually going to have problems. And yes, with his 73 million+ votes he is still considered the leader and some are even better saying the Republican front runner in 2024. When Omar runs for President and wins even one primary, then we’ll talk.

Each party has immoral and/or corrupt members, but when it’s the leader of the party then the party is eventually going to have problems. And yes, with his 73 million+ votes he is still considered the leader and some are even better saying the Republican front runner in 2024. When Omar runs for President and wins even one primary, then we’ll talk.

LOL, who is saying that? OANN? Give me a break.

Both parties are a dumpster fire. Omar gets plenty of pub or maybe it's just because I'm in her district.

Both parties are a dumpster fire. Omar gets plenty of pub or maybe it's just because I'm in her district.
It's because you're in her district. Outside the media up there, that scandal lasted about five seconds, and her name hasn't been mentioned since.

I don’t think he can pardon himself. I don’t believe it’s constl. It’s a little vague but I don’t think constl.

Doesn't it require an admission of wrongdoing? Trump never takes responsibility for Anything, so exactly what would he pardon himself for?

Reactions: meridian

So apparently one guy has had enough. Although in all honesty, I think you have to question the intelligence of anyone who would contribute $2.5 million to anyone or any group affiliated with trump in the first place. I mean if you really can't think of anything better to do with your millions (or even a few hundred) I have to question your sanity, priorities, common sense... :rolleyes:

Anyway, this guy contributed 2.5 million to some outfit called "True the Vote" and after a stroke of genius told him he was an IDIOT, he is suing to recoup his money. In true Trumpian fashion, the folks at True begged him not to sue and offered him a cool $ 1million to drop his suit...

"A man who donated $2.5m to help Donald Trump's crusade to overturn the elections is asking for his money back.

Fred Eshelman, the donor, is suing Houston-based "True the Vote Inc" for what he claims are "empty promises," Bloomberg reported.

True The Vote claimed it had a multi-part plan to "investigate, litigate and expose suspected illegal balloting and fraud in the 2020 general election," the lawsuit said.

The group claimed it also collected whistle blower complaints, supported GOP legislative fights in swing states and conducted "sophisticated data modeling and statistical analysis to identify potential illegal or fraudulent balloting."

So how does someone this gullible amass 2.5 Million in throw away cash? He LIVES in freaking Texas, and just last week the city of San Antonio hired a legal team to attempt to recoup $750,000 that Team Trump owes them from a 2019 rally...

EVERYTHING around Trump revolves around grifting. Yet somehow you thought donating $2.5 MILLION to an organization that may or may not be actually linked to Trump was a good idea?

Last edited:
So how does someone this gullible amass 2.5 Million in throw away cash? He LIVES in freaking Texas, and just last week the city of San Antonio hired a legal team to attempt to recoup $750,000 that Team Trump owes them from a 2019 rally...
So much for wealthy people being inherently more intelligent.

She gets little pub outside of the district. This scandal was quickly pushed aside in the national media in favor of the mentally challenged man wearing a rubber Donny ducky suit blowing on people.

Well, this guy seems to think Trunp was going to take the money and run:

Gee. Why would anyone think Trump would do a thing like that?

Edit to add: The story says Indiana rightwing atty Jim Bopp is involved in this. Nothing but the best people for Trump, right?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT