ADVERTISEMENT

Susan Collins is having an outstanding week.

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
She has come from nowhere to becoming one of the most reputable and honest members of the GOP Senate

Is Mitt Romney back on the naughty list in Democrats eyes?

I can't keep track these days.
Yes. He is a big disappointment. He knows what is right, and chose to do otherwise. Claimed since he wasn't in the Senate in 2016 that he wasn't obliged to follow that precedent.

Yes. He is a big disappointment. He knows what is right, and chose to do otherwise. Claimed since he wasn't in the Senate in 2016 that he wasn't obliged to follow that precedent.

After what Obama/Biden did to him with that Bain Capital hit job I don't blame him. Elections have consequences.

Good to see his church is as flexible on right and wrong as VSM's.

Yes, he knows what is right and will do it. Just as the Constitution states.

She has come from nowhere to becoming one of the most reputable and honest members of the GOP Senate
I lost all respect for her when when, in an attempt to justify her vote for acquittal on the two impeachment charges against Trump, she argued that he had already "learned a pretty big lesson" and would be "much more cautious in the future." "Naive" doesn't even begin to capture the essence of that position. Time for some new blood in Maine. I hope she loses her Senate seat.

She's nothing of the kind. She knew her statements didn't matter because she knew there were enough GOP votes for the SCOTUS nomination to sail through.

It's easy to say, "I'm not interested in sex," when there's no one to have sex with.

She's nothing of the kind. She knew her statements didn't matter because she knew there were enough GOP votes for the SCOTUS nomination to sail through.

It's easy to say, "I'm not interested in sex," when there's no one to have sex with.

Those exact words in that exact order are never easy to say.

Maybe he’s been reading all of the material suggesting that Dems aren’t interested in doing the right thing so he figures he shouldn‘t either. Haven’t you suggested that’s justification? I guess he’s just “taking the gloves off“ lol...

The irony of this post from you is pure gold...

I promise to hold up my end of the deal. You keep up the hypocrisy, I’ll keep pointing it out...
tumblr_mmr883PokL1s5bb8ko1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT