ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl betting

As it stands right now, I have:
KC -1.5
1H Total u26.5
Mahomes Rush yds u30.5
D Williams Rush & Rec Yds o82.5
Mostert Rush & Rec Yds o90.5

I'm not betting, but I would like the Chiefs to win the game.
I'd like to see a lot of points.

I don’t like the u26.5 1st half.

Second half has historically been higher scoring than the first. 54.5 Total vs the 26.5 Total for 1H. History also overwhelming shows a 1H under as a winner. That said, I hate playing the under. It's depressing to sit there and root against scores.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Second half has historically been higher scoring than the first. 54.5 Total vs the 26.5 Total for 1H. History also overwhelming shows a 1H under as a winner. That said, I hate playing the under. It's depressing to sit there and root against scores.

I’m actually starting to lean your way on it now. It’s turned into a Pros vs Joes game with the pros backing Niners and the under 54 1/2.

I’ve got KC winning, but that’s a homer pick bc my dad is from there. I was gonna post a poll here to see who people want to win, but then I remembered this was colts territory and largely nobody cares. Hopefully it’s a terrible game, and the chiefs blowout the 49ers.

Yeah, I'm starting to regret my KC -1.5.

Been back and forth on who to bet for 2 weeks. Finally decided to parlay Niners money line with alternate total under 59 1/2. Ended with +210 odds for the bet. So not too bad. Figured it was a safe parlay to bet. Because I figure if the score goes over 60 then Niners get beat anyway.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Been back and forth on who to bet for 2 weeks. Finally decided to parlay Niners money line with alternate total under 59 1/2. Ended with +210 odds for the bet. So not too bad. Figured it was a safe parlay to bet. Because I figure if the score goes over 60 then Niners get beat anyway.
I'll bet that every slack jawed moron in this country is in front of a TV watching barely functional retards play the dumbest sport ever invented.

What do I win?

Kyle Shanahan still coaching to not lose the SB. How the phuck do you not call a TO with a 1:30 left? Dude is a coward. Can you imagine Belicheat doing that with Brady?

I'll bet that every slack jawed moron in this country is in front of a TV watching barely functional retards play the dumbest sport ever invented.

What do I win?
Well...let us know how the anime cartoon ended up...America will check back in w you after the game...

Reactions: BGunn and MtPeter04
giphy.gif

I can’t believe they choked this shit away. Was Archie coaching these guys?

Growing up in the 80s when the SBs seemed to be all blowouts, this one was fun enough. Kyle Shanahan isn't his father. Bless his heart. Dude doesn't seem to have a hair on his ass, Glad to see him lose but hate see Coleman lose again.

Glad I ended up hedging when KC made it 20-17. Got them at +200 at that point. Wish I’d done it a little sooner. I could have gotten them at +410. But I bet enough to cover my my bet on San Fran. So instead of winning money I broke even.

Kyle Shanahan still coaching to not lose the SB. How the phuck do you not call a TO with a 1:30 left? Dude is a coward. Can you imagine Belicheat doing that with Brady?

I thought it was cowardly too, but let's face it: he doesn't have Brady. He was coaching to try and keep Garrafolo from losing the game for them. Difference in the game: KC had Mahomes and SF had JG.

Reactions: largemouth
I thought it was cowardly too, but let's face it: he doesn't have Brady. He was coaching to try and keep Garrafolo from losing the game for them. Difference in the game: KC had Mahomes and SF had JG.
He missed Kittle for a first down that resulted in that punt and had that deep ball for a TD that he overthrew. He put his QB in a position to win the game, but his QB wasn't up to it. I saw a stat that in the last 2 superbowls when Shanahan's been the play caller, he's been outscored 40 something to 0 in the 4th quarter and has ran half the number of plays as his opponents.

Anybody have this prop bet? :eek:

Patrick Mahomes went OVER his 32.5 rushing yards prop......until he lost 15 yards on 3 kneels at the end of the game. Final rushing yards: 29.
I had him at u30.5! I was cheering those running kneels.

I had o2.5 on how many different players attempted a pass and thought I'd won that on the first SF drive when samuel(?) looked like he wanted to pass, but he tucked it and ran. I ended up losing that one.

I also had another chance for a big prop win for a punt downed inside the five, but lost that when they couldn't bat it out of the end zone.

I did win all three coin toss props and the first kickoff prop with the touchback.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT