ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Ball

Charlesroast

Freshman
Aug 4, 2013
So far looks like Manous, Saalfrank, and Stiever have had the best summers among the pitchers. I expect they will be prominent in this fall practice as well. I keep hoping Beauchamp will find his stride. He pitched decently in a couple early relief outings and then his season ended. Milto, Krueger, and Herrin so so in limited innings. Kryzsko mixed good and bad outings.

Lloyd tearing it up in Canada, Gorski was going good but his season ended early and Miller has had a solid summer.

We have potential to be a B1G contender IMO with the returning core and a few positive additions this fall.

So far looks like Manous, Saalfrank, and Stiever have had the best summers among the pitchers. I expect they will be prominent in this fall practice as well. I keep hoping Beauchamp will find his stride. He pitched decently in a couple early relief outings and then his season ended. Milto, Krueger, and Herrin so so in limited innings. Kryzsko mixed good and bad outings.

Lloyd tearing it up in Canada, Gorski was going good but his season ended early and Miller has had a solid summer.

We have potential to be a B1G contender IMO with the returning core and a few positive additions this fall.
Don't be surprised to see IU as a preseason top 25 team in most publications. It will certainly be a season of handling expectations for those guys. The RPI games may not be there next year, but if we win it doesn't matter. This team should have serious regional host potential if they take care of business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT