ADVERTISEMENT

Straight No Chaser...

Hockey is probably the only pro sport left worth watching.
On TV, hockey is by far the best.

Baseball is still fun live, but it's a drag on TV, unless your team is doing really well.

Although baseball is better this year. Somehow they've shaved a few minutes off the game times and that's helped a lot.

On TV, hockey is by far the best.

Baseball is still fun live, but it's a drag on TV, unless your team is doing really well.

Although baseball is better this year. Somehow they've shaved a few minutes off the game times and that's helped a lot.

Not letting batters take 30 secs between each pitch has helped a ton!

Reactions: johnsos
There no Gomer Pyle. I thought they tried to finesse it a little much for my liking.

Always liked them at the little 500. Need to relax on the over-harmonizing IMO.

Good substitute. Now if we can just get the old bitch off the mic. Not sure who the blonde who cut her off was, but need more of that energy.

If offended, change beach to biddy.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
Sound was horrible watching on TV...there was an echo on both the national anthem and back home again in Indiana. Sounded terrible.

Sound was horrible watching on TV...there was an echo on both the national anthem and back home again in Indiana. Sounded terrible.
I thought they sounded really good, but the echo was bad on TV.

There no Gomer Pyle. I thought they tried to finesse it a little much for my liking.

Always liked them at the little 500. Need to relax on the over-harmonizing IMO.

Good substitute. Now if we can just get the old bitch off the mic. Not sure who the blonde who cut her off was, but need more of that energy.

If offended, change beach to biddy.
Mary almost pimp slapped that chick...I think it's one of her daughters.

I thought it was just ok. I hope It doesn't become a tradition.

If i want to hear glee club ditties, i'll go to glee club.

Reactions: Stunnedmonkey
They are good but I thought their rendition sucked. Give me one singer and sing it straight. I was very disappointed.

They are good but I thought their rendition sucked. Give me one singer and sing it straight. I was very disappointed.

Me too, but that was kind of what I expected. I could definitely do without all the harmonizing crapola at the beginning. I'm sure that that's what they do, and everyone says they're good at it, but it's the wrong style for that song at that place and time.

Let's see what they do next year. Maybe they'll cut out some of the extra BS they threw in on Sunday.

Reactions: IU40IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT