ADVERTISEMENT

Stock up on popcorn

Reactions: Harry Hondo
Lol. That would be the equivalent of Kelvin Sampson sending his resume to Scott Dolson last March to apply for the basketball job.

What do you Hoosiers think of him? Seems like he has zero personality
When Pence was governor he signed a religious freedom law highly criticized by the left. Then, after eating crow, he signed a less-strict revision of that law, which apparently pissed off the religious right that liked the first one better and apparently thought Pence had betrayed his religious promises to them.

Throughout this process, demonstrations started popping up:

mike-pence-protests.jpg

Signs started appearing in front yards:
fireMikePence_yardSign__40012.1528385271.png

Pence was up for reelection as governor in 2016, and there was serious discussion that he would be defeated. Trump rescued him by asking him to run as v-p.

Pence's personal religion is his primary motivator in just about everything. Compare that to Trump's morals and ... stock up on popcorn.

I predict that if he runs, his campaign will go the way of Jeb Bush's, John Kasich's and Mike Huckebee's.

He probably thinks he's likeable and that he has some sort of next-man-up right to being president, but somewhere between polling in single digits and Trump making fun of him, he'll drop out early.

When Pence was governor he signed a religious freedom law highly criticized by the left. Then, after eating crow, he signed a less-strict revision of that law, which apparently pissed off the religious right that liked the first one better and apparently thought Pence had betrayed his religious promises to them.

Throughout this process, demonstrations started popping up:

mike-pence-protests.jpg

Signs started appearing in front yards:
fireMikePence_yardSign__40012.1528385271.png

Pence was up for reelection as governor in 2016, and there was serious discussion that he would be defeated. Trump rescued him by asking him to run as v-p.

Pence's personal religion is his primary motivator in just about everything. Compare that to Trump's morals and ... stock up on popcorn.
I think you'll enjoy this compilation of Trump worship revealed in this 11-minute video. It is absolutely hilarious, almost split a gut funny...

It begins with an excerpt from Stinchcomb's Newsmax show from earlier this week when an interview with an American vet goes bonkers. The vet is part of a group that is working to rescue Afghan allies, and initially, Stinchcomb praises him as a hero. But when the vet dares to lightly criticize the way the Trump Admin hindered visa applications for Afghans, Stinchcomb explodes and yells to his crew to "cut him off"...

From there it segues into an excerpt from a "debate" between Mo Brooks and his primary opponents where they literally brag about their worship of Trump and attack each other for not being as loyal to Trump as they are. This brings on the story about Trump telling Pence he no longer wants to be friends, and as you can see the reporting on that story is hilarious...No idea who the deadpan newsman reading the print story is, but the way he reacts while reading into the mic is funny as hell...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
If he runs I'm sure we will hear how he was an absolute disaster and probably the worst VP in the history of our country that was constantly undermining (when he was actually doing something since he was an unloyal, do nothing RINO).

Especially if Pence makes it deep into the primary.

That being said, I'm not sure there will be another serious evangelical candidate competing which gives Pence some underated leverage. Maybe Trumpian attack tactics might backfire? I doubt it but curious how the evangelicals will react to it.

Most likely like said prior, he'll be framed and attacked like Jeb was....as being weak and bland.

Lol. That would be the equivalent of Kelvin Sampson sending his resume to Scott Dolson last March to apply for the basketball job.
The difference of course is that Sampson has talent at what he does for a living.

I think you'll enjoy this compilation of Trump worship revealed in this 11-minute video. It is absolutely hilarious, almost split a gut funny...

It begins with an excerpt from Stinchcomb's Newsmax show from earlier this week when an interview with an American vet goes bonkers. The vet is part of a group that is working to rescue Afghan allies, and initially, Stinchcomb praises him as a hero. But when the vet dares to lightly criticize the way the Trump Admin hindered visa applications for Afghans, Stinchcomb explodes and yells to his crew to "cut him off"...

From there it segues into an excerpt from a "debate" between Mo Brooks and his primary opponents where they literally brag about their worship of Trump and attack each other for not being as loyal to Trump as they are. This brings on the story about Trump telling Pence he no longer wants to be friends, and as you can see the reporting on that story is hilarious...No idea who the deadpan newsman reading the print story is, but the way he reacts while reading into the mic is funny as hell...

I honestly don't know how the Republic party got to the point where they're competing for being the biggest Trump lackey/shill and I don't know how they get out of it, but I do know that Trump loves it and will milk it for all it's worth regardless of what's good for the country.

Pence has had Presidential aspirations for some time. He considered it in 2014 (for 2016), but shelved the idea after polling and research showed he had essentially zero name recognition and little to no support among any of the national Republican power brokers. He then turned around and found himself in hot water over RFRA and in a tight re-election race. Trump rescued him by giving him immediate national exposure and relieving him of the chance at losing the governor's seat in an election defeat.

There's no question in my mind he'll run. He's been wanting to for years, and joining Trump was nothing more than a vehicle to that end. But like I've pointed out recently, he joins a long list of otherwise decent and honorable people who will be forever soiled by his association with Donald Trump, and he will be shamed and embarrassed when he does. Mike would be better off fading into the sunset, perhaps taking a job of some sort at a small Christian college and focusing on his family and his faith.

Pence has had Presidential aspirations for some time. He considered it in 2014 (for 2016), but shelved the idea after polling and research showed he had essentially zero name recognition and little to no support among any of the national Republican power brokers. He then turned around and found himself in hot water over RFRA and in a tight re-election race. Trump rescued him by giving him immediate national exposure and relieving him of the chance at losing the governor's seat in an election defeat.

There's no question in my mind he'll run. He's been wanting to for years, and joining Trump was nothing more than a vehicle to that end. But like I've pointed out recently, he joins a long list of otherwise decent and honorable people who will be forever soiled by his association with Donald Trump, and he will be shamed and embarrassed when he does. Mike would be better off fading into the sunset, perhaps taking a job of some sort at a small Christian college and focusing on his family and his faith.
Pence had presidential aspirations in college. Probably before that. He's going to run. It's in his soul.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT