ADVERTISEMENT

Still enjoying the NCAA

iubud

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2003
Watching the Duncan boys from my kid's high school giving Florida State a scare, My kids knew Ernie, Everette and Stanley. They were very good kids that had to deal with some tough setbacks. I hope they can keep playing.

Announcers gave a shout out to Evansville Harrison. Alma Mater to Calbert Cheaney, Walter McCarty, and Coach Brownell at Clemson.

I've watched the Hooisers since 1975'
I'm still bummed about not.being in it.
But still love it..Absolutely

Watching the Duncan boys from my kid's high school giving Florida State a scare, My kids knew Ernie, Everette and Stanley. They were very good kids that had to deal with some tough setbacks. I hope they can keep playing.

Announcers gave a shout out to Evansville Harrison. Alma Mater to Calbert Cheaney, Walter McCarty, and Coach Brownell at Clemson.
I saw the two oldest at ebyl. They were there before the games started playing two on two. Glad for them. Generally In Eville a bad attitude sticks. Just didn’ut much negative at all.

Watching the end of MSU & Bradley. If IU was a 2 seed and they only beat the 15 seed by 10 pts. many here would be calling for Archie to be fired right away.

Dylan Windler of Bellmont, and Inoanapolis Perry Meridian HS. 33 pts so far against Maryland

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT