ADVERTISEMENT

Stevens Says NO

Apr 30, 2015
I havent posted for a bit, this forum is both dramatic and " toxic" af' at times, and furthermore refused to support this team of players and coach this season after they decided at beginning of season to become "woke ✊🏿".

However after hearing of Millers firing I couldnt be happier and will cheers everyone to that.

Some of you may not have already heard this as I havent had time to lurk here yet but I just read a article that claims Stevens was on a radio show and turned down the job at Iu.
It was just published earlier yesterday.

The article then goes on to speculate Chris Beard, Shaka Smart, Eric Musselman, John Beilein, Thad Matta being contenders.

I really cant believe Eric Musselman and Shaka Smart would be considered for a job at Indiana Basketball....
So gross

Heres the article

Reactions: Deli owl
I havent posted for a bit, this forum is both dramatic and " toxic" af' at times, and furthermore refused to support this team of players and coach this season after they decided at beginning of season to become "woke ✊🏿".

However after hearing of Millers firing I couldnt be happier and will cheers everyone to that.

Some of you may not have already heard this as I havent had time to lurk here yet but I just read a article that claims Stevens was on a radio show and turned down the job at Iu.
It was just published earlier yesterday.

The article then goes on to speculate Chris Beard, Shaka Smart, Eric Musselman, John Beilein, Thad Matta being contenders.

I really cant believe Eric Musselman and Shaka Smart would be considered for a job at Indiana Basketball....
So gross

Heres the article
He didn’t say no

So you're saying there is a chance

dumb-and-dumber-theres-a-chance-gif.gif

Until IU makes their hire I'm not ruling anyone out. Brad could literally burn an IU jersey on national TV and it wouldn't change my opinion.

Too many coaches have changed their minds last second. Money talks, and It isn't like Brad is making more than IU could offer him. Hell he was on the hot seat a few weeks ago.

Bottom line, no need to speculate we'll all know soon enough.

The Celtics are 20-19. Brad is a great coach, but he has had a lot of talent in 8 yrs and never made the Finals. He knows that 8 yrs is a long time in an NBA job. Larry Bird says NBA players tune you out after 3 yrs. Boston media and fans are very hard on coaches, and Brad’s seat is warming up. Easy to see a scenario where Brad and his wife might want to leave Boston for B’ton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT