ADVERTISEMENT

Steinfeldt pledged today too, so IUFB recruiting is...

When I first saw your title I thought it said Seinfeld! I though wow, must be related to Jerry somehow.
Costanza.png

I think he's talking about Jason Alexander, I think his name was George on the show(Costanza? Is that it, or am I confused with another sitcom?). I didn't find it particularly funny, so I didn't watch it, but I think that's what he's talking about.
On the IU Football Board?

I think he's talking about Jason Alexander, I think his name was George on the show(Costanza? Is that it, or am I confused with another sitcom?). I didn't find it particularly funny, so I didn't watch it, but I think that's what he's talking about.
George Constanza is correct. He was a great character, although I agree that not everyone got Seinfeld humor.

I read all of what you posted. Thanks. I remember George Costanza. Still, not sure how this relates to IU Football.

If you can’t crack this code there isn’t really anything anyone can do to help you out.

Reactions: IUXC68
I read all of what you posted. Thanks. I remember George Costanza. Still, not sure how this relates to IU Football.

It relates to the thread, which you are not required to participate in, so...what's the problem? Are you the thread police? Let it go...who gives a F? We all have a lot bigger issues at the moment.

Reactions: vesuvius13
George Constanza is correct. He was a great character, although I agree that not everyone got Seinfeld humor.
I got it, I just didn't find it. That's me though, I'm cursed with a...bad sense of humor, hard to please, sense of humor. Get it from my dad, he's the same exact way.."nothing is funny". Well, very little is funny, anyway. I love the Comedy Central Roasts, that's how I know who Jason Alexander is. Those are hilarious, brilliant, witty writing, that's good comedy. IMO, of course.

Google Kathleen Madigan. Funny lady.
“My first time here in Canada. You guys are like Americas’ attic. All sorts of cool stuff up here.”

Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT