ADVERTISEMENT

Start Devonte

HereYouGoIU

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hoosier Country in Brown County
He’s IU leading scorer. Can’t wait until we are down 15-4 on the road to bring him into the game.

He alone is more electric, more potential to score, and more quickly than anyone on the team.

I know Trayce can score 14-18 per game but reality is GUARDS are the leading scorers in America (Guards are top 10 scoring leaders in NCAA,19 of top 20 are guards)

It’s fine to bring DG off the bench in the cozy confines of Assembly Hall. But on the road, you START AND GO MAX MIN with your best players. And DG is top 2 offensively.

Horrible showing by the team today. However I fully believe last game of B1G when Wisky comes into our house we will fully beat them down like they did us.

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: hondo314
He’s IU leading scorer. Can’t wait until we are down 15-4 on the road to bring him into the game.

He alone is more electric, more potential to score, and more quickly than anyone on the team.

I know Trayce can score 14-18 per game but reality is GUARDS are the leading scorers in America (Guards are top 10 scoring leaders in NCAA,19 of top 20 are guards)

It’s fine to bring DG off the bench in the cozy confines of Assembly Hall. But on the road, you START AND GO MAX MIN with your best players. And DG is top 2 offensively.

Horrible showing by the team today. However I fully believe last game of B1G when Wisky comes into our house we will fully beat them down like they did us.

Go Hoosiers!
Green is supposedly still not 100% and not a full go at practice. I would expect he will start as soon as he is able. Having Green and RP will help stop the opposition from getting off to a fast start.

The big question is why the team came out without energy and little court awareness. Chasing people on defense and the poor performance on screens was a breakdown on a fundamental level we should not see with the scouting available. Communication was mentioned as a problem. The play looked similar to our mid season last year.

No Phinisee leads to losses on the road in the B1G just like last season. Missing your starting PG is a huge loss on the road in the B1G.

Green is supposedly still not 100% and not a full go at practice. I would expect he will start as soon as he is able. Having Green and RP will help stop the opposition from getting off to a fast start.

The big question is why the team came out without energy and little court awareness. Chasing people on defense and the poor performance on screens was a breakdown on a fundamental level we should not see with the scouting available. Communication was mentioned as a problem. The play looked similar to our mid season last year.

Let me get this straight. He played like 30+ minutes against FSU, but he can’t start? Lol.

No Phinisee leads to losses on the road in the B1G just like last season. Missing your starting PG is a huge loss on the road in the B1G.

Well our genius coach and ACE RECRUITER, Archie Miller, can’t land a backup PG.

ADVERTISEMENT