ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford wins in Double OT after blown clear in front of IU goal

mjhoosier

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
It’s a Shame but Stanford dominated this game. Iu had very little chances. Muse made a few unreal saves otherwise it would have been over in regulation. IU was better in Final 15 min of regulation and in the first OT but Stanford’s Defense gave them really no good looks. IU never was able to get shots at their goalie.

Great season for the Hoosiers! Too bad they couldn’t get it done this year. Looked like this might be their year !

I sense they are going to lose some guys to the pros early. Will be interesting to see what Toye and Dorsey do along with Guyman Muse was tremendous all year. Hope he comes back for his sophomore
Season.

Stanford was clearly the better team. 3 in a row is just awesome-even Jerry never did that. Plenty of young talent on this IU roster, but you're right that some of the underclassmen could turn pro. Regardless, we're looking at another good run next year I hope.

It’s a Shame but Stanford dominated this game. Iu had very little chances. Muse made a few unreal saves otherwise it would have been over in regulation. IU was better in Final 15 min of regulation and in the first OT but Stanford’s Defense gave them really no good looks. IU never was able to get shots at their goalie.

Great season for the Hoosiers! Too bad they couldn’t get it done this year. Looked like this might be their year !

I sense they are going to lose some guys to the pros early. Will be interesting to see what Toye and Dorsey do along with Guyman Muse was tremendous all year. Hope he comes back for his sophomore
Season.

7th time IU has finished as runner-up....v. 8 championships and 4 times have lost the first F4 game

Reactions: snowling
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT