ADVERTISEMENT

STAMINA! "I've got Stamina!"

This is because he channeled all his energy into saving the world. SuperTrump:

18582652_10158902223960314_6188315227474999858_n.jpg

Albeit a tad sinister looking. Right out of some Lex Luther movie or... :eek:

250px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_%28film_series%29_-_Saruman_using_Palant%C3%ADr.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe, after one day, that he claims to be exhausted. That's pretty weak. And then to send his daughter in his place. I just can't anymore with people that think this kind of thing is ok.

Three days into his first road trip as POTUS and he is exhausted. Stamina was supposed to be his long suit. Looks like maybe it's a void.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/21/trump-exhausted-middle-east-trip-white-house-says/
I don't know if you have noticed, but I have. He is a fat out of shape old man. Probably a solid 75lbs overweight if not more, & I would think muscularly speaking weak as a kitten. Thank goodness he has the codes and his big mouth to fall back on.

I don't know if you have noticed, but I have. He is a fat out of shape old man. Probably a solid 75lbs overweight if not more, & I would think muscularly speaking weak as a kitten. Thank goodness he has the codes and his big mouth to fall back on.

I think his doctor would dispute your assessment. He is the healthiest president in history with above average testesterone levels.

I noticed this months ago during the campaign. He is clearly low energy in how he moves. JEB! should have been all over this. Trump is noticeably unsure of himself on stairs. This is a problem with many septuagenarians. (Believe me, I know). I often wondered why the hair-on-fire liberals never brought up his physical condition during all the hullabaloo about Hillary's condition. Instead they focus on taxes which as far as I am concerned is much less relevant than POTUS' physical health.

Last edited:
I don't know if you have noticed, but I have. He is a fat out of shape old man. Probably a solid 75lbs overweight if not more,
I have a recollection of it being said during the campaign that he added an inch or two to his height to get his BMI out of the obese category.

His thoughts on exercise are absolutely hilarious. Your body is like a battery: only so much energy.

Reactions: tt68 and zeke4ahs
But he's got a lot of battery left since he doesn't exercise.

Reactions: Sope Creek
It's worth noting why the White House felt the need to point out his low energy: he slipped up and used the word "Islamic" when he was supposed to say "Islamist." It further highlights the decision of the administration to soften their language on terrorism, and try to follow the line followed by the two previous administrations.

Reactions: RBB89
That was awkward. He looks pained. And he has the rythym of a dead moose's carcass.

Yes he is a lumbering buffoon....maybe he ought to have Pence teach him that continual "squint" he has mastered. I think Pence watched the Seinfeld episode where George figured out if he just acted stressed people would think he was actually doing something at work....

That was awkward. He looks pained. And he has the rythym of a dead moose's carcass.

Yes he is a lumbering buffoon....maybe he ought to have Pence teach him that continual "squint" he has mastered. I think Pence watched the Seinfeld episode where George figured out if he just acted stressed people would think he was actually doing something at work....
Maybe next they'll find Trump making a nap spot under his desk like George did!

Reactions: largemouth
Huh ho well he's got a LOT TO DO!!!

Some people here would bitch about him being old, fat, and lazy, and drawing a gubmunt check.
He is old and fat, but I'm not sure he's lazy in technical terms, and he's supposedly not taking his gubmint check. I don't care if our Presidents take naps though.

Macho handshake man, getting owned now.

The world has caught up to what we already know incl his ridiculous handshakes.

:):D

Bump:

Man... this had me in tears! :):D:D

I am sure Macron was just fecking around with Trump and as expected he took the bait. I must have seen it like 5 times and it makes me LOL every time.

How come Trump doesnt do this handshake challenges with Putin?

Last edited:
This is because he channeled all his energy into saving the world. SuperTrump:

18582652_10158902223960314_6188315227474999858_n.jpg

Albeit a tad sinister looking. Right out of some Lex Luther movie or... :eek:

250px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_%28film_series%29_-_Saruman_using_Palant%C3%ADr.jpg
Actually, the top photo reminds me of either the announcement of the tri-wizard tournament entries in The Goblet of Fire or the opening of the Ark of the Covenant in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I noticed this months ago during the campaign. He is clearly low energy in how he moves. JEB! should have been all over this. Trump is noticeably unsure of himself on stairs. This is a problem with many septuagenarians. (Believe me, I know). I often wondered why the hair-on-fire liberals never brought up his physical condition during all the hullabaloo about Hillary's condition. Instead they focus on taxes which as far as I am concerned is much less relevant than POTUS' physical health.
Really? I think most of us could tolerate a president Pence for a couple years. Keep feeding that man junk food!

Btw, this news makes Jackson’s appointment all the more ridiculous, given his assessment of Trump’s health in January.

I can't believe, after one day, that he claims to be exhausted. That's pretty weak. And then to send his daughter in his place. I just can't anymore with people that think this kind of thing is ok.

At least he’s not wearing blue sunglasses. We all know how the hard core republicans around here feel about blue sunglasses.

Touched a nerve? I find it quite funny. Entertaining.

Didn't even check the clips.

I find you guys entertaining.

You've truly walked off the plank on the Port side if you're worried about how the guy shakes hands...

ADVERTISEMENT