ADVERTISEMENT

Stacked Pickle

There is one up 67 that was a occasional stop on the way home from late games. Always room for 4 pepperjack with ketchup.

My one white castle complaint is that one must apply their own ketchup. Since I tend to eat while driving, adding ketchup is tricky.

My one white castle complaint is that one must apply their own ketchup. Since I tend to eat while driving, adding ketchup is tricky.

That what your knee is for.

But the best plan is to have your wife as the DD so you have both hands available.

I think a lot of Bloomington restaurants are doomed. My neighbor is a kitchen manager in town, he said the April and graduation traffic is what gave restaurants the money to get through the summer.
The diverse and authentic dining scene has always been an aspect that sets Btown apart form other places. I too suspect we lose several in the mid term. Sad to think about.
Since we're too cheap to take advantage of the Bton restaurant scene, I really don't know, but I seem to recall a number of places went under during the Great Recession. BICBW. Regardless, there's always a lot of churn in that segment, and there no doubt be a number go under. The question will be how quickly they will come back, in their present form or newly reconstituted, once things start reverting to something resembling "normal".

I am shocked by this stat. Is it because they don’t expect people to come back anytime soon? It’s only been six weeks. and a percentage I’m sure got stimulus money, ppp etc. More than half the businesses in our country are that vulnerable?
I think a lot of small business are barely making it even in normal times. Many can't handle a downturn like this even if getting some assistance.

I think a lot of small business are barely making it even in normal times. Many can't handle a downturn like this even if getting some assistance.
Like most people who can't deal with a $400 emergency expense out of reserves or cash flow, too many small businesses are way undercapitalized. When things go sour they don't have the reserves or the collateral assets to stay afloat. Fixed costs don't go away.

Since we're too cheap to take advantage of the Bton restaurant scene, I really don't know, but I seem to recall a number of places went under during the Great Recession. BICBW. Regardless, there's always a lot of churn in that segment, and there no doubt be a number go under. The question will be how quickly they will come back, in their present form or newly reconstituted, once things start reverting to something resembling "normal".

Like security at airports post 911, restaurants will be retrofitted as well.

Each table will be enclosed in a plexiglass structure with that late night gas station drawer where the food is passed in with the familiar metallic slamming noise..

Drinks will be in cans including mixed drinks, food served in clear women's security handbags that were originally intended for use when fans attended games.

Adult diapers are recommended as there are no bathrooms.

Now who is protesting too much?

Oh, and your error was not a spelling mistake, which can usually be attributed to carelessness, nor was it akin to a misuse of "you're" and "your", which typically indicates laziness. Your error was more a result of poor vocabulary.
Now you can wave that white flag.

You got one thing wrong in this post, my vocabulary is not "poor" it is down right terrible you can ask my wife and daughters as they tell me all the time. My comeback to them as it is to you, is it didn't affect (another one of those 50/50 words for me) me while earning my degree from Indiana University or my ability to make 6 figures a year so I could pay for their education through college so I'm good. Have a great day, and sorry for the late post I don't get on this board after work hours or on the weekends.

White flag is being waived.

You post like it, too. ;)

180a.gif

Very good, so I guess I will give you my 8th grade response to your post since the "all I do is win win win" deal is middle school So here you go, you my friend can EAD. :)

gonna tip toe out to the end of the limb and guess you are a fan of IMPOTUS leadership and decision making?

Ugh, not particularly.

However, he is certainly seems better than the alternative.

Two shitty choices, two shitty parties. Two stupid political platforms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT