ADVERTISEMENT

Stacked Pickle

Please show me any post I have made that fits that narrative. Just one. To be clear, you are saying that many of my posts respond to others, using their phrases and turning them around with the same intent.
(For example: "You're fat". "I know you're fat, but what am I"?)
Considering this is one of my biggest pet peeves on message boards, I challenge you to find a post of mine that fits that pattern. Good luck.

Oh, and BTW, in this very thread, 4.5 hours before you referred to Stelio as "Lucy on steroids", I made pretty much this same point.

You do realize that Lucy is a satiric character making fun of the stupid shit T.rump supporters say, right? And by praising him for being "Lucy on steroids", you are really showing your jaw-dropping lack of self-awareness.

Wow you went like 10 layers to deep with this post? I just find "Lucy" or at t least the "Lucy" that posts on here funny. He post to illicit a response and 100% of the time gets it.

You can talk all you want about "self awareness" and what not, I'm just here for the comedic value. Covid has slowed down work and on occasion during the day I get on here, it is just that simple.

Regarding finding posts that support my statement it is just the image I get from you from posts I have read in the past, but to think I would take the time to go back and find even one would be greatly overstating my level of "give a shit" about the entire thing.

Have a great day!

You realize Lucy is a troll, right?
I'm not sure what you would call him.her, I just think his/her posts are funny. I like short quick comments that have a comedic feel, especially ones that respond to long drawn out woe is me threads about the disaster our government is perceived to be.

Reactions: Lucy01
Now, HERE is an example of a post that is a perfect example of the "I know you are but what am I" format.

I hope this helps you in your search.
Wow, just reading this you were really upset about my post. Will it help if I apologize?

I'm not sure what you would call him.her, I just think his/her posts are funny. I like short quick comments that have a comedic feel, especially ones that respond to long drawn out woe is me threads about the disaster our government is perceived to be.

Parody... and the brevity is what makes it work

Wow you went like 10 layers to deep with this post? I just find "Lucy" or at t least the "Lucy" that posts on here funny. He post to illicit a response and 100% of the time gets it.

You can talk all you want about "self awareness" and what not, I'm just here for the comedic value. Covid has slowed down work and on occasion during the day I get on here, it is just that simple.

Regarding finding posts that support my statement it is just the image I get from you from posts I have read in the past, but to think I would take the time to go back and find even one would be greatly overstating my level of "give a shit" about the entire thing.

Have a great day!

Wow, just reading this you were really upset about my post. Will it help if I apologize?

No apology necessary. Your predictable response is enough.

(By the way, Lucy posts to "elicit" a response, not to "illicit" one.)

I was right in the other thread, you are brainwashed

You do realize that accepting conspiracy theories as fact is an example of brainwashing as well, right? I mean Alex Jones wants you to believe that he is "fighting for your Constitutional Rights. But Alex Jones also wants you to believe that Sandy Hook was a "false flag", where nobody died, and the people who claim to be members of families who had children murdered are all crisis actors, perpetuating a Govt sponsored hoax...

You're on here arguing the viewpoints of people like Alex Jones and Armon Bundy. Not exactly going to rate your argument very high on the credibility scale...

You do realize that accepting conspiracy theories as fact is an example of brainwashing as well, right? I mean Alex Jones wants you to believe that he is "fighting for your Constitutional Rights. But Alex Jones also wants you to believe that Sandy Hook was a red flag, where nobody died,and the people who claim to be members of families who had children murdered are all crisis actors, perpetuating a Govt sponsored hoax...

You're on here arguing the viewpoints of people like Alex Jones and Armon Bundy. Not exactly going to rate your argument very high on the credibility scale...

I am? Hmmm

Stacked pickle?
Why are you guys so upset about pickles? I don't even like pickles!
I don't mind if they close all pickle stores in the world as long as they leave the ice cream stores alone!:p

I can honestly say I've never heard of a "Stacked Pickle" until this thread. And I still don't know exactly what it is...

I am? Hmmm

Maybe not in THIS thread. Not sure, since I haven't yet read it thru in its entirety.

But I think if you peruse thru Jones's back catalogue, as well as the rationale the Bundy Klan used to justify the occupation of the Malheur Reserve- you'll see a lot of areas where one person/group's interpretation of their rights seem to interfere with the rights of others. I think several of us on here would say that is the case with the arguments you make...

No apology necessary. Your predictable response is enough.

(By the way, Lucy posts to "elicit" a response, not to "illicit" one.)
Lol, I see it really means something for you to "win" so I concede. I wish I could post me waiving a white flag to you!!!!!

Oh and my response was predictable because it was honest, I just know you get your panties in a bind anytime someone challenges the liberal texture of this board. It most definitely is comedic relief.

(Did I spell everything correctly, Ms. Mix?) I feel like I'm in the 4th grade again.

Lol, I see it really means something for you to "win" so I concede. I wish I could post me waiving a white flag to you!!!!!

Oh and my response was predictable because it was honest, I just know you get your panties in a bind anytime someone challenges the liberal texture of this board. It most definitely is comedic relief.

(Did I spell everything correctly, Ms. Mix?) I feel like I'm in the 4th grade again.

Now who is protesting too much?

Oh, and your error was not a spelling mistake, which can usually be attributed to carelessness, nor was it akin to a misuse of "you're" and "your", which typically indicates laziness. Your error was more a result of poor vocabulary.
Now you can wave that white flag.

I’m really worried about Bloomington. They always struggled in the summer anyway. Now no in person summer sessions and missed March, April and May. We are going to lose a lot.

I’m really worried about Bloomington. They always struggled in the summer anyway. Now no in person summer sessions and missed March, April and May. We are going to lose a lot.

I think a lot of Bloomington restaurants are doomed. My neighbor is a kitchen manager in town, he said the April and graduation traffic is what gave restaurants the money to get through the summer.

I can honestly say I've never heard of a "Stacked Pickle" until this thread. And I still don't know exactly what it is...

SP was a sports bar with cold beer and meh menu. Tough loss for restaurant deserts like Muncie and west Laffy.

I feel like I'm in the 4th grade again.

You post like it, too. ;)

180a.gif

I think a lot of Bloomington restaurants are doomed. My neighbor is a kitchen manager in town, he said the April and graduation traffic is what gave restaurants the money to get through the summer.

The diverse and authentic dining scene has always been an aspect that sets Btown apart form other places. I too suspect we lose several in the mid term. Sad to think about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT