ADVERTISEMENT

Stacked Pickle

You don’t understand a lot do you?

It’s okay little one, your safe at home
You are like a "Lucy" on steroids' and I love it. Bulk always has some "I know you are but what am I" response to anyone that doesn't actually spend their entire time on here bashing our President or those who support him.

You are like a "Lucy" on steroids' and I love it. Bulk always has some "I know you are but what am I" response to anyone that doesn't actually spend their entire time on here bashing our President or those who support him.
Please show me any post I have made that fits that narrative. Just one. To be clear, you are saying that many of my posts respond to others, using their phrases and turning them around with the same intent.
(For example: "You're fat". "I know you're fat, but what am I"?)
Considering this is one of my biggest pet peeves on message boards, I challenge you to find a post of mine that fits that pattern. Good luck.

Oh, and BTW, in this very thread, 4.5 hours before you referred to Stelio as "Lucy on steroids", I made pretty much this same point.

You do realize that Lucy is a satiric character making fun of the stupid shit T.rump supporters say, right? And by praising him for being "Lucy on steroids", you are really showing your jaw-dropping lack of self-awareness.

You realize Lucy is a troll, right?

Reactions: cosmickid
Sope is Lucy.

Have you ever seen them here at the same time?

Lucy is in Peanuts and Sope's from Georgia, peanut heaven . . .

You got it all wrong, man. Ranger is Lucy. Because a Ranger is a warrior...like Xena: Warrior Princess...who was played by Lucy Lawless...and our Lucy is totally lawless. It's right there before your eyes, man. ;)

source.gif

You got it all wrong, man. Ranger is Lucy. Because a Ranger is a warrior...like Xena: Warrior Princess...who was played by Lucy Lawless...and our Lucy is totally lawless. It's right there before your eyes, man. ;)

source.gif

Ranger might be the understudy . . .

You probably shouldn’t call someone else thick when you don’t know basic second grade grammar. Just FYI.

Yes, grammar police. It’s how I know you’re a worthless imbecile. I can close my eyes and envision you, ma’am

Yes, grammar police. It’s how I know you’re a worthless imbecile. I can close my eyes and envision you, ma’am
I wouldn’t be a grammar police except for the fact it’s a little ironic that you’re the one calling people stupid . And please don’t picture me with your eyes closed. Ugh.

I wouldn’t be a grammar police except for the fact it’s a little ironic that you’re the one calling people stupid . And please don’t picture me with your eyes closed. Ugh.

The “ugh” is shared by both of us, trust me

Now, HERE is an example of a post that is a perfect example of the "I know you are but what am I" format.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, on both fronts

I hope this helps you in your search.

Closing all locations permanently putting hundreds out of work due to coronavirus hysteria and rights violations.

https://www.wthr.com/article/after-...strictions-stacked-pickle-close-all-locations
It's a simple choice: What's more important, lives or jobs?

You have your right to believe that "without job, there is no life."
I happen to believe that "without life, jobs will do nothing me."

One more question to you: who is closing all locations permanently? I am not aware of it. Perhaps, you can educate me on that?

One more question to you: who is closing all locations permanently? I am not aware of it. Perhaps, you can educate me on that?
Quit it, you know it’s the stacked pickle that’s closing all locations, but hey you won and got me to bite:p

Quit it, you know it’s the stacked pickle that’s closing all locations, but hey you won and got me to bite:p
Stacked pickle?
Why are you guys so upset about pickles? I don't even like pickles!
I don't mind if they close all pickle stores in the world as long as they leave the ice cream stores alone!:p

I was never a big SP fan but Gary is a great guy and he will rise again with bigger and better. looking forward to it.

Reactions: 76-1

I think you're offering a false choice. Our choice is save lives AND have the chance to restart a functioning economy, or lose both. Trump's actions are worse for the economy, he just thinks they're better for his reelection chances. Widespread testing, supporting people so they don't lose health coverage and can maintain their employment relationships, and preventing a major impact on our health infrastructure all contribute to a faster and more complete economic recovery. We can have both. The only reason we aren't doing that is Republican "values".

Reactions: cosmickid
I think you're offering a false choice. Our choice is save lives AND have the chance to restart a functioning economy, or lose both. Trump's actions are worse for the economy, he just thinks they're better for his reelection chances. Widespread testing, supporting people so they don't lose health coverage and can maintain their employment relationships, and preventing a major impact on our health infrastructure all contribute to a faster and more complete economic recovery. We can have both. The only reason we aren't doing that is Republican "values".
That raises another question. I keep hearing Republican values. What are they?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT