ADVERTISEMENT

Squirt

Had my first experiences w this finally!

I think I have had like 3-4 women who squirted. I didn't realise that it was such a common thing.

One of them even asked me if I wanted to make her squirt like it was some feckin' novelty act. Obviously, I didn't say that ... mid-act & all. ;)

It's a strange thing, but an interesting phenomenon to be honest. Thus the video.

I know women who can multi-O without needing to squit.

Personally, I think it's too messy for my taste. And the odour varies too.

My first squirter was so voluminous that she has to bring 2 bath towels every time we did the deed. :confused:

I think I have had like 3-4 women who squirted. I didn't realise that it was such a common thing.

One of them even asked me if I wanted to make her squirt like it was some feckin' novelty act. Obviously, I didn't say that ... mid-act & all. ;)

It's a strange thing, but an interesting phenomenon to be honest. Thus the video.

I know women who can multi-O without needing to squit.

Personally, I think it's too messy for my taste. And the odour varies too.

My first squirter was so voluminous that she has to bring 2 bath towels every time we did the deed. :confused:
well, I've only had experience with 1. I liked it... no smell, but yes, a towel came in handy.Turned me on to think I had her that excited. I don't think she ever squirted without an O, but she could have an O without squirting.

Reactions: sglowrider
well, I've only had experience with 1. I liked it... no smell, but yes, a towel came in handy.Turned me on to think I had her that excited. I don't think she ever squirted without an O, but she could have an O without squirting.

At least you are armed with knowledge now. I had no clue with the first like 15 yrs ago. Actually spoke to a doctor friend of mine on it over a round of golf. He actually knows her so I had to be discreet.
Like I said I had one that had an odour, combo of her cum with pee. So you are lucky

Reactions: kkott
At least you are armed with knowledge now. I had no clue with the first like 15 yrs ago. Actually spoke to a doctor friend of mine on it over a round of golf. He actually knows her so I had to be discreet.
Like I said I had one that had an odour, combo of her cum with pee. So you are lucky

Seems like that would difficult to be discreet about since most would likely assume referring to wife.

Or did you use the "i have this friend, kkott, and he (not I) wanted to know...." lol

Reactions: kkott
funny-tweets-2-3.jpg

I was recently introduced to the fact you can buy bottled fake piss. Druggies use it to pass pre-hire tests …but it is sold in the adult pleasure section of the local hood cash discount Gas stations.

• Wow
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT