ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice starts in 2 weeks?

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
Did I read that correctly and is B10 allowing green light for this? I hope so, as it would be a sign of normality creeping back!

Per spring, things I'd want to see:

-Will Tuttle be able to participate in spring ball given Penix will not? If not, Dexter W will get a lot of reps, which is great for him and team, but I wish/hope Tuttle can get some much needed reps for himself too.

-The influence McCullough will have on our RB room. Think both James and Baldwin could bust out next year under his tutalege, kind of like the Redding/Howard 2 1,000 yd runners year.

-How well the OL can do. We all see the posts re: Run game issues, Hiller, etc. I think McCullough is HUGE get, but even he needs a good OL in front of his players. That's #1 area of focus I believe.

-TE play: Hendershot was good but dropped a lot of balls last season. Can he get back to his older emerging self? And really like the potential ahead for FR AJ Barner.

-How fast Coach Warren adapts and takes control of the defensive unit? He brings those "SEC Eyes" to the program and hope he continues the swarm feeling this team had last year.

-Marcalino Ball - can he find some of that FR all american magic that we haven't really seen since?

-DE next level rushing? We saw in SB the importance of a great rush (that stymied Mahomes and reminded me of how IU pressured Fields!) New Ole Miss transfer could add more heat right away.

-That Tom Allen grows in further confidence after the great year they had and accolades he won last season, to get this team, with so many returning, in a position to truly challenge for the B10 title!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT