ADVERTISEMENT

Spring is here

I wonder if they will have any practices before the spring game open to the public. I really enjoyed that one CKW had a couple of years ago.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
The common refrain is what a great job our Strength & Conditioning guys have done in just 8-10 weeks. Imagine the gains that can be made over a full 18 months!

The common refrain is what a great job our Strength & Conditioning guys have done in just 8-10 weeks. Imagine the gains that can be made over a full 18 months!
Yep. And the improved S&C needs to translate to better 4th quarter play and strong finishes.

Reactions: 76-1
I'm thinking that the 2019 season is when we really see the payoff...
You may be right. That said, I like the way the schedule lines up in 2018 (i.e. a realistic chance for a 4-1 start, and five B1G home games - - including the Bucket game) and I don't want to see us squander an opportunity to go bowling this year.

Reactions: 76-1
You may be right. That said, I like the way the schedule lines up in 2018 (i.e. a realistic chance for a 4-1 start, and five B1G home games - - including the Bucket game) and I don't want to see us squander an opportunity to go bowling this year.

I think, at minimum, this year needs to be a 6 win season with a bowl. We are in a tough division but the crossover games need to ensure we get to a bowl. 2019, with a more veteran roster, needs to step up from 2018. We have to find a way to get to 8+ wins at some point in the next 3 years.

I think, at minimum, this year needs to be a 6 win season with a bowl. We are in a tough division but the crossover games need to ensure we get to a bowl. 2019, with a more veteran roster, needs to step up from 2018. We have to find a way to get to 8+ wins at some point in the next 3 years.
With the lack of experience returning, I think a 5-7 year is acceptable. Totally agree that 8+ wins should happen in either the 2019 or 2020 seasons or it’s time to move on.

We need to build quality depth. We get a couple more classes like the last one, a lot if these close losses will be wins. We need 6 this year and then start increasing that by at least one per year. At least that is what I would like to see. :)

ADVERTISEMENT