ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Glimmer of RB hope?

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
Clip on Twitter from drills today: (Posted by Matt Weaver)

Note the 2nd series, when a RB is NOT tackled and goes onto "score" in the 3 man Off vs. Def drill. Believe it was #28 Charlie Spegal, showing some of his potential "bull run" ability?

I know it's only a spring practice drill and yes a reach, not saying he's the new starter! But the dreamer in me likes to think a guy who was Mr. Football who ran for that many yards and seems to be tough as nails kid, maybe he could find a niche as a short yardage threat for IU?

Love that coaching staff has been awarding "plyer of the day" awards. Good to seem some of the rising talent winning now like Aaron Casey, Tim Weaver & AJ Barner. Proving hopefully that the well is running deeper at IU now!

Clip on Twitter from drills today: (Posted by Matt Weaver)

Note the 2nd series, when a RB is NOT tackled and goes onto "score" in the 3 man Off vs. Def drill. Believe it was #28 Charlie Spegal, showing some of his potential "bull run" ability?

I know it's only a spring practice drill and yes a reach, not saying he's the new starter! But the dreamer in me likes to think a guy who was Mr. Football who ran for that many yards and seems to be tough as nails kid, maybe he could find a niche as a short yardage threat for IU?

Love that coaching staff has been awarding "plyer of the day" awards. Good to seem some of the rising talent winning now like Aaron Casey, Tim Weaver & AJ Barner. Proving hopefully that the well is running deeper at IU now!

i'm too short to see over everyone in those videos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT