ADVERTISEMENT

Spokeswoman: who ya got: AT&T or Toyota?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Laurel Coppock (Toyota)
latest

740full-laurel-coppock.jpg

or Milana Vayntrub (AT&T)
f0b63ff86799fadf64ab4c36390344d8.jpg

I find both a bit annoying, but very attractive. I'm going Milana, and it's really not fair when you start to see some "more" of her, Wow! :

milana-vayntrub.jpg

milana-vayntrub-at-the-2015-tv-land-awards-in-beverly-hills-april-11-2015.jpg

Other challengers?

Last edited:
Reactions: mike41703
I don't think you can hotlink IMDB pics. You can see them because they are already cached in your computer.

And, yes, Milana is the correct answer.

Thanks for the edumacation; didn't know that. OK, let's see what you can see now: better?

Serious question..do you think they 'plump up' Milana on the commercials..to make her look more like an 'average' girl? ie plump suit

Serious question..do you think they 'plump up' Milana on the commercials..to make her look more like an 'average' girl? ie plump suit

I've wondered the same. Don't think they want her too hot. Maybe she just doesn't really get fit before shooting the commercials. I would guess they probably do several in one day. She's got some surprising cleavage and I think can chunk up a bit. She looks chunky in the dress one at the bottom, if you can get past the cleavage, but she looks a good bit heavier than the "cute" pic at the top. Have you ever seen the online show she does the the blond? I think she's pretty funny, but still find the AT&T character annoying. Maybe all the clothes subconsciously aggravate me!

I've wondered the same. Don't think they want her too hot. Maybe she just doesn't really get fit before shooting the commercials. I would guess they probably do several in one day. She's got some surprising cleavage and I think can chunk up a bit. She looks chunky in the dress one at the bottom, if you can get past the cleavage, but she looks a good bit heavier than the "cute" pic at the top. Have you ever seen the online show she does the the blond? I think she's pretty funny, but still find the AT&T character annoying. Maybe all the clothes subconsciously aggravate me!
Sir Mix Alot likes her, she's got a big booty.

Reactions: HOOS13R

No I haven't seen her on line show..what's it called? Yes they do a good job of hiding her boobs on the commercials...she's definately got them from these photos!

More than 25% of those pics could actually load, and I'd still this: they're no the girl from 4E.

talk about making a girl look more "common". From the commercial I don't think the girl from 4E is anything special. You start looking at pics on line, no contest.

Laurel Coppock (Toyota)
latest

740full-laurel-coppock.jpg

or Milana Vayntrub (AT&T)
f0b63ff86799fadf64ab4c36390344d8.jpg

I find both a bit annoying, but very attractive. I'm going Milana, and it's really not fair when you start to see some "more" of her, Wow! :

milana-vayntrub.jpg

milana-vayntrub-at-the-2015-tv-land-awards-in-beverly-hills-april-11-2015.jpg

Other challengers?
Both as long as I can duck tape their mouths shut so they won't talk

Reactions: kkott
This is an egregious violation, sir....

As little as anyone posts bewbz on here anymore, I thought it must not be a violation with the new format. Citizen's Arrest, citizen's arrest: Ziz's ex GF who was a Cowboys cheerleader!

Girl in 4E:
ae412755c46ec2e5d7b9539f0a6fb34b.jpeg

81018.jpg

H1jnHKr.jpg

Reactions: Hoops Cat
As little as anyone posts bewbz on here anymore, I thought it must not be a violation with the new format. Citizen's Arrest, citizen's arrest: Ziz's ex GF who was a Cowboys cheerleader!

Girl in 4E:
ae412755c46ec2e5d7b9539f0a6fb34b.jpeg

81018.jpg

H1jnHKr.jpg
Well done!

I'm strict but fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT