ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina added to schedule

While hearing South Carolina doesn't evoke thoughts of "marquee" home game opponent they did finish 1 game behind Tennessee for the SEC regular season championship last year and seem to be on an upward trajectory under 3rd year coach Lamont Paris. And, as a season ticket holder, I welcome this game vs another 300 level opponent the likes of North Alabama, Bethune Cookman, Elon, etc, etc, etc......

Go Hoosiers!!!!!

Last edited:
Bring On the game cocks. I wonder if they chant lets go game cocks?
3d6c4a8a8bcb82a07c99474b3e71412b.jpg

ex asst coach Tim Buckley just left Paris/USC for Cincy. I always liked the job he did at Ball State.

Reactions: ulrey
Just the 'cocks. They did have a tough game against the beavers of Oregon State and the elite eight

I've always said the two schools should have a Home and Home football game every year. Just imagine the money that could be made off of the T-shirt sales
"don't be too hard on the Beaver, Ward!"

Last edited:
I live 2 1/2 hours from Columbia. They’re mostly known as Clemson’s bitches in this area
where do you live? I think USC has a pretty resilient fanbase. They seem to be pretty die hard for mediocre results. The 'Cocks best year always seems to be next year.

where do you live? I think USC has a pretty resilient fanbase. They seem to be pretty die hard for mediocre results. The 'Cocks best year always seems to be next year.
I’m in Hart Cty, GA just across the border from Anderson and Clemson, SC. I did my residency in Greenwood, SC … and yes the Cocks live a delusional existence. Kind of like being an IUBB fan without the history 😂😂

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT