ADVERTISEMENT

South Bend Riley and Anderson...

SouthBendJim

Junior
Dec 19, 2004
....getting smoked by Carmel, down about 20 with 3 minutes to go.

Watched the second half, didn't see Anderson score at all. Not even in the game now.

Anderson had 6 points for the game, all in the first half.

Last edited:
I admit I only watched small bits of the game but when I did it looked like Anderson just stood around a lot on offense.

Was watching the NA/WC game. Never got the chance to switch to the other game on IHSAAtv. THAT game was incredible.

....getting smoked by Carmel, down about 20 with 3 minutes to go.

Watched the second half, didn't see Anderson score at all. Not even in the game now.

Anderson had 6 points for the game, all in the first half.
This is what I said. It looked to me like Riley was very sloppy. I told some folks that when they play some of them Indy teams they are going to be in trouble if they play like they have been playing. Anderson is the all time scoring leader for the South Bend area. I think he will be allright. Archie will not let him stand around for very long if he tries doing it. Anderson could be very good for us if he just improves his strength and taking care of the ball.

Bad coaching. Hard to believe they were undefeated coming into that game.

But Warren will win next week.

First time watching him and was not impressed at all just like last week when I saw Brooks play.

Lol. We all know you don’t know what you’re talking about. Anderson will be a really good player. I’ve seen him play and I was impressed. I also know his HS coach and he couldn’t speak higher of the kid. Both as a player and as a person. Hard worker too. Great teammate.

His coach said he was sick all week and Carmel is really good.

I'm not sure how much of an impact he'll make but he's got good size and athleticism for a guard. And he can put the ball in the basket. He makes IU better and that's the whole point.

Keon's size, athleticism, and length makes him a natural on the defensive end. That along with his ability to shoot the 3 makes him an intriguing prospect. People need to stop over thinking what these kids do in every single high school game and start to see the overall potential. Archie will put them in position to succeed and make them play hard.

Reactions: kmathum and asindc
No you cannot coach that (says Hanner Perea and Steve Hart).
to the best of my recollection, hart wasn't bad. not great but not bad. and i still think hanner would have been fine with better coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT