ADVERTISEMENT

Sorority Rush season is starting down south…

Sep 18, 2023
Whenever I get gloomy about the state of the country I remember there is a whole world south of the Mason Dixon unchanged by time. Where the progressives haven’t yet poisoned the mind of America’s thoroughbreds. You won’t find these ladies at a “Free Palestine” or a “My body, my choice” protest, they’ve chosen light over darkness.

Whenever I get gloomy about the state of the country I remember there is a whole world south of the Mason Dixon unchanged by time. Where the progressives haven’t yet poisoned the mind of America’s thoroughbreds. You won’t find these ladies at a “Free Palestine” or a “My body, my choice” protest, they’ve chosen light over darkness.

Interested George Clooney GIF

So, you’re saying there’s still hope for Merica?

Maga. Southern fried

Reactions: dbmhoosier and 76-1
Make sure you let her know the guys here think she is a dipshit who is clueless to what's happening in the world.
Written like a man who didn’t go to school in the south. There’s nothing better. Let her enjoy this carefree time. Cfb. Sororities. Campus life. That’s life! They’ll be decades of time to crush her soul and grow bitter and jaded. She can lash out at politicians then.

Make sure you let her know the guys here think she is a dipshit who is clueless to what's happening in the world.
The angst, the anger. You would not get a bid.

For the record, apathy towards politics doesn't make someone a "clueless dipshit". That's a logical leap you made yourself. So angry.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Written like a man who didn’t go to school in the south. There’s nothing better. Let her enjoy this carefree time. Cfb. Sororities. Campus life. That’s life! They’ll be decades of time to crush her soul and grow bitter and jaded. She can lash out at politicians then.
I didn't call her a dipshit. The op essentially did. What you're saying is not what he said. I agree 100% with you.

Which of those did Zeke choreograph?

Which of those did Zeke choreograph?
She with the blue haired fatties in Bloomington. They’re working on their pronouns instead of dance videos. They’re going to produce an instructional video for Its to determine their proper pronouns.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and ulrey
She with the blue haired fatties in Bloomington. They’re working on their pronouns instead of dance videos. They’re going to produce an instructional video for Its to determine their proper pronouns.
There's some more of that vaunted @stollcpa happiness. Always presenting that joyful vibe here on the Cooler.

Reactions: UncleMark
Daughter is finishing up sorority rush duties at UTenn today. (She’s a Phi Mu). I’ll have to ask her to send her house’s video. LOL
These boys here at The Cooler apparently don't TikTok much. I'm pretty sure 50% of the platform is choreographed lip sync dance routines by women under the age of 24. 🤣

What a stupid f**king thread .. lol

Not you Pinecone, you did fine for once but the other incels, weirdos and he man women haters and their delusions are hilarious.

Reactions: UncleMark
Carefree is one of the last words I’d use to describe them. It’s just that the things they care about/are anxious about are more like whether their OOTD is cool enough for their sisters to acknowledge their presence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT