ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo . . . Trump leaked highly classified intel to Russian Foreign Minister . . .

Sope Creek

Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
. . . and Russian ambassador to the US, in the Oval Office meeting that occurred soon after Comey was fired. The intel reportedly was regarding the potential for ISIS explosives to be located in air travelers' laptops.

Apparently the intel was so sensitive that the partner providing it had not authorized the intel being shared outside the US intelligence community, which may compromise the source of the intel and likely will cause the source not to share additional information. It was highly restricted within the US intelligence community and had not been shared with US allies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...p-table-high_trumpintel-0504pm:homepage/story

. . . and Russian ambassador to the US, in the Oval Office meeting that occurred soon after Comey was fired. The intel reportedly was regarding the potential for ISIS explosives to be located in air travelers' laptops.

Apparently the intel was so sensitive that the partner providing it had not authorized the intel being shared outside the US intelligence community, which may compromise the source of the intel and likely will cause the source not to share additional information. It was highly restricted within the US intelligence community and had not been shared with US allies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_trumpintel-0504pm:homepage/story

BENGHAZI! There, I have the response so others don't have to.

<q>
In his meeting with Lavrov, Trump seemed to be boasting about his inside knowledge of the looming threat. “I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” Trump said, according to an official with knowledge of the exchange.
</q>

The guy is a moran.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_trumpintel-0504pm:homepage/story

BENGHAZI! There, I have the response so others don't have to.
I think you're wrong. I think the proper response to this one is, but emails. Start spinning in 3, 2, ....

Is it a high crime or misdemeanor to be a raging dumbass?

This isn't even a question of being sloppy or careless. This is Trump waving his dick in front of these Ruskies he's trying to impress and damaging US sources and methods in the process.
His narcissism and ego has gotten him in trouble his whole life.

Time to IMPEACH. Country before Party.

Let's stop all the hyperventilating and remember that Trump did nothing illegal in this case. The real problem here is those leaking this information to try and make Trump look bad. You people, and you know who you are, are only hardening partisan attitudes by constantly attacking Trump. How about if you just give Trump the benefit of the doubt once in a while? He knows stuff you don't and is just trying to make the country safer.

Reactions: RBB89 and UncleMark
Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) says President Trump’s White House must reverse the “downward spiral” it finds itself in.

“The White House has got to do something soon to bring itself under control and in order,” he said Monday, according to Bloomberg. “It’s got to happen.”

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) says President Trump’s White House must reverse the “downward spiral” it finds itself in.

“The White House has got to do something soon to bring itself under control and in order,” he said Monday, according to Bloomberg. “It’s got to happen.”
Meh. That's strong on the Corker-scale, and a possible (but really unlikely) indicator of future sanity, but the Corker-scale is tremendously weak sauce.

Reactions: DrHoops and RBB89
When you vote for orange clowns, it should be no surprise to anyone that it's going to be a never ending clown show.

Pretty sure Trump will be go down in history as the 2nd worst President ever (after Buchanan).

Reactions: DRH4IU

Wait, who was the idiot that gave Trump classified information?

This is an appropriate conservative response.

Reactions: DrHoops
This reminds me, John Oliver was on fire last week. One standout. " Three things:
1. Is HE really that stupid?
2. Does he think WE are that stupid?
3. ARE we that stupid? "
Sums it up. We shall see.

Even Lucy is speechless. I'm really looking forward to what some of our other conservative posters have to say about this.
By this point it should be beyond politics. In all seriousness, this kind of constant and continuous (at best) incompetence can't be allowed to continue. The country need to start formulating an exit strategy for this administration.

Have any administrative spokespeople been on yet? I'd assume they are just going to say it's not true.

I assume this is the reason 1-2 months ago there were extra security and travel bans for lap tops coming from the East. If this current rapid cranium expansion was classified intell, the world news and airlines should have been told. Hell, even I knew it or at least put 1and 1 together.

Can't wait for the next left squirel to suddenly appear.

Reactions: NOT joe_hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT