ADVERTISEMENT

Something is gonna break

another Archie hot seat article, and this one covers AZ and his cheating brother

Miller Time: What’s next at Indiana, Arizona and other hoops hot seats (msn.com)

I can't recall anytime there's been this much national speculation on one of our coaches in one week, something must be brewing

Read the article though. It says that our incompetent athletic department isn’t prepared or skilled enough to do what needs to be done. NOTHING is brewing and that is the problem.

Read the article though. It says that our incompetent athletic department isn’t prepared or skilled enough to do what needs to be done. NOTHING is brewing and that is the problem.

Seems like it’s a common understanding across the country that we have a pathetic, weak, spineless, stupid and pollyannish administration across the whole university

They cannot roll this product out again next year, in person, and expect anything other than the last days of Creandom from day 1. Just no way, and if there are multiple national articles about it, something has to be going on

They cannot roll this product out again next year, in person, and expect anything other than the last days of Creandom from day 1. Just no way, and if there are multiple national articles about it, something has to be going on

It's a very different situation though. It is anyone's guess right now how the Big Ten will look next year with this universal 5th/6th year senior stuff.

The fans will still be all over Archie but if IU returns everyone plus Brunk and Duncomb and Stewart is good enough to start.... and then Miller gets good guards on the hook for the following year, I think he could possibly come out of the tailspin before he gets fired. Personally I think they should pull the trigger now, but I'm not sure they will this year or even next year.

I posted this article a few hours ago, FYI.

If you like really awkward and uncomfortable atmospheres, buy season tickets next year. The team may absolutely suck but the entertainment value in soaking in tension so thick you’ll need a knife at Assembly Hall just to cut through it, there are people who will pay good money to be part of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT