ADVERTISEMENT

someone needs to match AOTFers to South Park characters

Best season ever!

I love how their storylines are so embedded into real events and they mock celebrities with the perfect amount of irony and truth. It really pays off to watch it in 2015, versus 2016 and beyond... You haven't lived until you've seen Catilyn Jenner run over & kill a few people. "Buckle Up, Suckers!"
It's Always Sunny, and The League are half as funny as the shit South Park comes up with. But they can get away with drawing cartoons, so its apples and oranges, but whatever.

also worth checkin out: Concussion, The Revenant, Spotlight, and Hateful Eight. I would give better descriptions, but I respect the spoiler rule

Best season ever!

I love how their storylines are so embedded into real events and they mock celebrities with the perfect amount of irony and truth. It really pays off to watch it in 2015, versus 2016 and beyond... You haven't lived until you've seen Catilyn Jenner run over & kill a few people. "Buckle Up, Suckers!"
It's Always Sunny, and The League are half as funny as the shit South Park comes up with. But they can get away with drawing cartoons, so its apples and oranges, but whatever.

also worth checkin out: Concussion, The Revenant, Spotlight, and Hateful Eight. I would give better descriptions, but I respect the spoiler rule

This season was the best they've done in a few years. I thought the plot carry-overs from episode to episode were kind of a novelty when they started that last season; this season, it all fit really well and was inherent to the 3-part finale. I'd be really interested to read the timeline for this season. I know they can do episodes in less than a week, and after seeing the finale, I'm curious how much of that was planned well in advance and how much of it was scripted and done after events in Paris and San Bernardino.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT