ADVERTISEMENT

SOME VOTE BY MAIL HUMOR AS WELL AS GROSS STUPIDITY

Crossblock

Junior
Jan 8, 2019
Saw this in our Sunday Newspaper when I got the chance to look at it this Morning. A Resident of Mason, Michigan which is in Ingham County, the County that includes Lansing, put an old Toilet on the Front Lawn with a large sign next to it reading, "Place Mail In Ballots Here" (If Somebody has access to the Article in a format where they can Download the Picture and Post It, please do so it is Hilarious.

Now for the Stupidity Part. Barb Bynum, the Democrat County Clerk, filed a Complaint with the police regarding the Display alleging that the display could mislead people who aren't familiar with the voting System. In part it states: "It is a felony to take possession of an Absentee Ballot. Elections in this Country are to be taken seriously and there are many People who are voting by mail for the first time in this Election."

How stupid do Democrats think the public in general and their Voters in particular are. I'm sure if any of us have bills to pay that we can't pay online, or Federal and State Tax Returns to mail we drive through the County until we see someone who has placed a Toilet on their Lawn with a Sign Reading "Place Mail Here", we do so because we are too Stupid to distinguish between an Official Post Office Mail Box and a Tongue in Cheek display on Someone's Lawn.

Another indication that Democrats have no sense of Humor and waste their time and energy getting their panties in a Wad over something like this, and then expect us to believe everything they say Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Saw this in our Sunday Newspaper when I got the chance to look at it this Morning. A Resident of Mason, Michigan which is in Ingham County, the County that includes Lansing, put an old Toilet on the Front Lawn with a large sign next to it reading, "Place Mail In Ballots Here" (If Somebody has access to the Article in a format where they can Download the Picture and Post It, please do so it is Hilarious.

Now for the Stupidity Part. Barb Bynum, the Democrat County Clerk, filed a Complaint with the police regarding the Display alleging that the display could mislead people who aren't familiar with the voting System. In part it states: "It is a felony to take possession of an Absentee Ballot. Elections in this Country are to be taken seriously and there are many People who are voting by mail for the first time in this Election."

How stupid do Democrats think the public in general and their Voters in particular are. I'm sure if any of us have bills to pay that we can't pay online, or Federal and State Tax Returns to mail we drive through the County until we see someone who has placed a Toilet on their Lawn with a Sign Reading "Place Mail Here", we do so because we are too Stupid to distinguish between an Official Post Office Mail Box and a Tongue in Cheek display on Someone's Lawn.

Another indication that Democrats have no sense of Humor and waste their time and energy getting their panties in a Wad over something like this, and then expect us to believe everything they say Hook, Line, and Sinker.
For real, I was totally expecting your last line to say something like:

Three days later, 14 ballots were recovered.

How stupid do Democrats think the public in general and their Voters in particular are.
Picture of last week's Trump rally in Arizona during a worldwide pandemic when it has been scientifically proven that a mask can save your life and the lives of those around you.
JABKPR46F5ATBHATCKHMKUPFFY.png

I love America.

But we have some of the stupidest people on the planet living here.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

They fully understand the intellect of their voters.

Picture of last week's Trump rally in Arizona during a worldwide pandemic when it has been scientifically proven that a mask can save your life and the lives of those around you.
JABKPR46F5ATBHATCKHMKUPFFY.png

I love America.

But we have some of the stupidest people on the planet living here.
The people in the front row of that photo are decidedly not stupid people.

The people in the front row of that photo are decidedly not stupid people.
Well, I wouldn't tell Dana White to his face that he's stupid.

I like my teeth where they are, thank you very much.

(For the record, though, the people in the front row in the VIP section were given rapid-tests before the event. That still doesn't mean that they are protected from the 5,000 people behind them though).

And, how stupid do the Trump-facilitating Republicans think voters are when the Trump post office sends postcards to voters saying:

"Request your mail-in ballot (often called 'absentee' ballot) at least 15 days before Election Day."
and
"We recommend you mail your ballot at least 7 days before Election Day."

With a newly destaffed Postal System, these deadlines are not realistic -- voters shouldn't wait that long this year to rely on the USPS for either one of these tasks.

fwiw - this is a really dumb thread.

and as a PSA .. don't drink bleach.

I suspect she was just trying to make an example of the fool, because he was buying into the notion that mail in ballots were inherently fraudulent.

I suspect she was just trying to make an example of the fool, because he was buying into the notion that mail in ballots were inherently fraudulent.
You mean he was making a political statement? Arrest him now! We don't allow that sort of thing!

fwiw - this is a really dumb thread.

and as a PSA .. don't drink bleach.
This is mot a Dumb Thread and here is why. Vote by Mail is a hot, controversial, current topic. Instead of writing a Letter to the Editor or posting on a Website, the person expressed their opinion of the whole topic by placing a graphic display of their opinion on their property and did so in a humerus way that draws attention.

There is more than enough stupidity on both sides of the political aisle and within certain Groups so that we don't need anymore, because you can't cure Stupid.

Your post brings out a couple of the points I was trying to make in my Post. First this is Someone's Sarcastic Humor Response to the issue. No matter which side of the issue you are on, take a moment to recognize the Humor of the Response and get a laugh out of it. Second, anyone who is a Citizen or Voter should be insulted by the language in the Clerk's Complaint and the totally Condescending view of the public she displays. However, this seems to be the prevailing view of Politicians. We are too Stupid to manage our Day to Day affairs and can't function without Government providing everything for us and controlling every aspect of our lives.

No charges filed.

Crappers matter protest march starts at 4:00. Bring your own plungers. Bowl cleaner will be provided at the U-Haul truck.

How about Seattle paying a former pimp, turned 'community activist", $150000/year to be their "street czar"?

You can't tell from the stories whether its a full or part-time position........

This is mot a Dumb Thread and here is why. Vote by Mail is a hot, controversial, current topic. Instead of writing a Letter to the Editor or posting on a Website, the person expressed their opinion of the whole topic by placing a graphic display of their opinion on their property and did so in a humerus way that draws attention.

There is more than enough stupidity on both sides of the political aisle and within certain Groups so that we don't need anymore, because you can't cure Stupid.

Your post brings out a couple of the points I was trying to make in my Post. First this is Someone's Sarcastic Humor Response to the issue. No matter which side of the issue you are on, take a moment to recognize the Humor of the Response and get a laugh out of it. Second, anyone who is a Citizen or Voter should be insulted by the language in the Clerk's Complaint and the totally Condescending view of the public she displays. However, this seems to be the prevailing view of Politicians. We are too Stupid to manage our Day to Day affairs and can't function without Government providing everything for us and controlling every aspect of our lives.

Voting by mail has never been a problem until the Orange Idiot claimed it was a problem. And then his uneducated rube followers decided to believe him, like they do with every ounce of horseshit that comes out of Dear Leader’s mouth. Both red states and blue states have had mail in voting for years. Both republicans and democrats have been elected to office in states and districts with mail in voting. Now it’s suddenly a problem.

Voting by mail has never been a problem until the Orange Idiot claimed it was a problem. And then his uneducated rube followers decided to believe him, like they do with every ounce of horseshit that comes out of Dear Leader’s mouth. Both red states and blue states have had mail in voting for years. Both republicans and democrats have been elected to office in states and districts with mail in voting. Now it’s suddenly a problem.
Indiana election officials include the following statement in the materials sent with the absentee ballots:

"If you fail to return your voted absentee ballot to the Election Board by noon (12 p.m.) on Election Day, state law permits you to vote at any vote center ONLY IF you surrender your absentee ballot to the Inspector at any Election Day vote center."​
So, Trump's suggestion that people can vote more than once is just another lie.

Indiana election officials include the following statement in the materials sent with the absentee ballots:
"If you fail to return your voted absentee ballot to the Election Board by noon (12 p.m.) on Election Day, state law permits you to vote at any vote center ONLY IF you surrender your absentee ballot to the Inspector at any Election Day vote center."​
So, Trump's suggestion that people can vote more than once is just another lie.

I sincerely hope his idiot followers in NC take his advice to heart and vote twice. They’ll get every reward they deserve.

Case in point..

Because you don't have to prove who you are. Also mail in ballots could go to people who don't live there anymore or who have died. Who is to say those ballots might get sent back by somebody other than who they were for? Here is what I think we should do. We should spread out the election over 3 or 4 days. We should ask older citizens to send in absentee ballots which are ballots they have to request and are not just sent out automatically.
Unless the Democrats cheat like crazy with this mail in voting. What a dumb idea to have this kind of voting where you don't have to prove who you are before you get the ballot and send it in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT