ADVERTISEMENT

Some talk this AM on Dallas Sports radio regarding Tevin...

His stock will rise after ProDay.....did scouts see his TD run at O$U???*

Wouldnt be a bad place to land

Best O line in the NFL. Colts or Cowboys get him I will be ecstatic.

I think his pro day is huge. He could "play" his way ahead of gurley and firmly into the latter half of the first round. I'm betting he does really well.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I don't see him going that high.

He does have breakaway speed, but does not show the ability to break a shoulder tackle. I think he ends up being a 2-3 round pick. I think he will have good measurables at his pro day but in the end, its his lack of leg strength that holds him back.

There are some scouts out there that have Tevin as the 1A and Gordon

from Wisky at 1B or vice versa. If he runs well at his pro day/private workout on 4/15, I think there's a legit shot of him going in the late first round. I know the talking heads have Guley ahead of both those guys, but I think there's some scouts that really like Tevin.

Now if I were a betting man, I'd say he'll likely go within the first 10 picks of round 2, but we'll see what runs.

I like Coleman a lot but I agree with you...

On his deficiencies. For Most of his long runs he was pretty much untouched. That won't happen in the NFL.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

We must have one heck of an OL

Considering that we had no passing game, to have a 2000 yard RB that racked up most of those yards being untouched is remarkable. We must have some maulers up there.

Didnt say he couldnt break an arm tackle. But he seldom broke

a shoulder tackle. Our Oline was okay, not great, but not bad. Our QB and WR situation did nothing to help the Oline either and keep the D on their feet. I think the Oline can be better but the oline needs to have a balanced attack for them to really gel. They are not maulers with the evidence we still had a really hard time getting short yardage, even in the ISU game. If I remember correctly we gave up the ball 2 times because we could not convert 4th and short. And that was with Sudfeld at the helm.

Re: There are some scouts out there that have Tevin as the 1A and Gordon

Have seen TC rated in the 3-5 range for running backs, but with TG and MG viewed as the clear 1A and 1B guys. He's probably a middle second rounder, which would be great. will be interesting to see if his stamina issues follow him to the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT