ADVERTISEMENT

Some positive COVID news

Maybe. The kid who drowned jumped in after 2 youts who fell off their tube.
I worked for a summer at Hoosier Hills marina when it was Lick Fork back in the early 90’s. Best summer of my life, that lake is awesome. A coworker & I responded to a similar situation where a man wiped out skiing & never came up. As you might imagine, his wife & two young kids were hysterical. Bad deal...

Reactions: HillzHoozier
I worked for a summer at Hoosier Hills marina when it was Lick Fork back in the early 90’s. Best summer of my life, that lake is awesome. A coworker & I responded to a similar situation where a man wiped out skiing & never came up. As you might imagine, his wife & two young kids were hysterical. Bad deal...
Patoka is an awesome lake. I rarely go because when I go to a lake it is to fish and there is always too much going on there to fish seriously IMO. If I were picking a weekend lake to boat and tube it would be Patoka.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Yeah, it was sickening.

Patoka's our go to for day trips. We like Nolin or Rough River for Camping.

Patoka is an awesome lake. I rarely go because when I go to a lake it is to fish and there is always too much going on there to fish seriously IMO. If I were picking a weekend lake to boat and tube it would be Patoka.
Painter's Creek ramp has some good fishing in calmer water. If you haven't, check it out.

"University of Pittsburgh scientists discover antibody that 'neutralizes' virus that causes COVID-19"
More testing needed

Reactions: hoosboot
On a mixed note, Fauci says that 40-45% of infections are asymptomatic, which means that spread is likely far greater than we initially thought.

Optimist: the virus is far less deadly and medically damaging than we thought

Pessimist: this explains why the virus is able to spread so rapidly in communities where there have been no obvious links and makes contact tracing impossible

"University of Pittsburgh scientists discover antibody that 'neutralizes' virus that causes COVID-19"
More testing needed
WTF kind of nonsense headline is that? That would be the case for anyone who has been infected, recovered, and developed immunity as a result.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT