ADVERTISEMENT

Soft landing from missing out on Stickland...

Pigalow

All-American
Nov 8, 2012
we're about to get a 4* RB pledge, so that wil be nice. Still, we need to do the same thing with an IDL, get involved with a talented cat & coax a committment out of nowhere. This will be quite impressive. getting involved so late in the game & beating out 'Bama, Notre Lame, & others.

we're about to get a 4* RB pledge, so that wil be nice. Still, we need to do the same thing with an IDL, get involved with a talented cat & coax a committment out of nowhere. This will be quite impressive. getting involved so late in the game & beating out 'Bama, Notre Lame, & others.

6'4" 295 lbs stud Florida DT Jamari Lyons is still out there, and visited IU in June. He's also visited Florida, and has a September visit schedule with C. Carolina. Don't know where we're at with him.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Do you think we have a shot at Nyjalik Kelly?
I'm not the Mushroomgod, but I think Kelly's recruitment is now delicate, becasue obviously Curry is the silver tuna, & Im sure the staff won't do anything to rock that boat in any way. & alhough I believe they're now intent on playing different positions, I just see Curry getting the lion''s share of the focus. You never know tho: this staff has shown time & again they do good work on the DL while noone is looking. So who knows.

6'4" 295 lbs stud Florida DT Jamari Lyons is still out there, and visited IU in June. He's also visited Florida, and has a September visit schedule with C. Carolina. Don't know where we're at with him.
Seems we're still in the mix as far as I know, but I haven't heard any buzz about activity between he & us recently. With the way the staff can move covertly at times, it's also hard to tell.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT